The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jannik Hansen

Slegr

Actually Seidenberg was chopping the Sedins legs much worse than what Hansen was doing there.

That hit was nothing like the Raymond hit. That guy had the puck and turned his back just before the hit, neither of those things happened on the Raymond hit. I agree Raymond wasn't treated very well by the medical staff.

Exactly my point...you can pick and choose as you like, and make anyone look like a creep. Thanks

About a minute to go, the series is nearly tied 1-1, Hansen for the open net.... HANDS OF STONE. Sharks go up in series 2-2.

(Hansen puck-bunnies to come to rescue on why it's not his fault)

Daniel rang one off the post, standing in the crease with an empty net in front of him in game four......

you're a troll.

Clueless?Hansen is part of the problem with why this team gets abused by referees. He doesn't fight, he has hands of stone, and he plays dirty. At least guys like Lapierre - a true third/fourth liner - are backing up their physical play with fighting when need be.

I hate to pit our players against each other here....but if you're gonna compare one of the leagues most notorious divers to Hansen......

Hansen is by far the better player than Lapierre, but I think they are both quality for the $. With the plunging cap hit, the team needs guys like this on the 3/4 line. It would be great to see a real 4th line next season: Lain/Blomstrand Lappy Hansen for under 3M.

• 2 months later...

Yappy Lappy is nowhere near the player the Honey badger is.

Hansen brings a lot to his game and appears to be entering his prime. He's such a great 3rd liner and can add speed and tenacity to any line he plays on. He also has a physical game and (if he can ever start scoring consistently) he has the potential to be a 20/25 goal scorer.

Unfortunately, he will be a UFA at the end of the upcoming season and I think some team will overpay for him (Toronto or Winnipeg). Hopefully his desire to play in Van will keep him here.

Torts is going to eat Hansen alive. "You don't fight?" "No, I hurt my hand doing it once." "You don't throw bone-crushing hits?" "No, but I'm speedy!" "You have hands of stone and frustrate the heck out of fans and teammates?" "That's my specialty. Can I play with the Sedins please?"

Wow, Slegr, you really don't understand anything

Fortunately the School is starting up Again, and if you start to pay some attention in the lessons and begin to do your homework, then maybe, just maybe... you will understand something... sometime... in a probably distant future!

And don't worry about Hansen, Torts will love him! He gives it all in every shift. And yes, he is speedy and his role is not fighting. About Hansen hurting his hand, he actually broke it on the other Guys face! It needed screws and metal to be fixed. For a player like Hansen it does more damage on the team when he has to stay out for months! And no, he has not stone hands, which are something in your head and a few other “Hansen haters”. Hansen would be great with the Sedins but I prefer Hansen, Kesler and Burrows.

Torts is going to eat Burrows alive. "You don't fight?" "No, I messed up my hair doing it once." "You don't throw bone-crushing hits?" "No, but I can check!" "You pull hair and bite players on the other team." "That's my specialty. Can I play with the Sedins please?"

There I fixed it with for you.

• 1 month later...

When I started this thread, I was virtually the only one who saw that Hansen is extremely frustrating, and despite strong work ethic and speed, would be better suited elsewhere. We need more size and intimidation on 3rd and 4th lines, not another poor man's Burrows. Now on Hansen threads, it is good to see some others coming around. This 4 yr contract extension for Hansen has a NTC, which will end up handcuffing the Canucks.

When I started this thread, I was virtually the only one who saw that Hansen is extremely frustrating, and despite strong work ethic and speed, would be better suited elsewhere. We need more size and intimidation on 3rd and 4th lines, not another poor man's Burrows. Now on Hansen threads, it is good to see some others coming around. This 4 yr contract extension for Hansen has a NTC, which will end up handcuffing the Canucks.

You are one of the most clueless people I have ever heard speak with regard to hockey. There are people who refer to goals as "baskets" who have more sense than you.

Archived