The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who Do You Start In Net For Game 4

Stuey

If Schneider had won game three it might have been more of a question, but this could be the game where we get knocked out of the playoffs. AV is probably not gonna start Schneider in what could be the final game of our run. Put our starter in, and empty the tank to stay in this series.

I'd be really, really surprised to see Schneids in net on Wednesday.

Luongo ranks 16th and Schneider 4th in GAA among the 19 goalies who started a game in playoffs so far. Luongo's save percantage again ranks 16th and Schneider 5th. Statistics don't lie and have no bias and they pretty much matched that of the regular season stat. If this stupid, sorry organisation and city still have doubt whom they should start in game 4, they should start LUongo and get a sweet sweep. A better choice would be Cloutier the sieve.

Doesn't matter, we already tried the "switching goalies to spark the team" thing and it didn't work. That was our last card to play, so now we go to who's played better and both have played pretty well.

I'd start Schneider, no question. But I have no idea what AV will do. Lu is his boy, but his job is hanging by a thread.

This will be interesting. It might be a foreshadowing of Lu moving this offseason instead of Schneiderman.

Archived