The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Conn Smythe Trophy

Smith, but Doan if he keeps getting goals in those low scoring games has an outside shot.

Brown has been amazing for LA.

Richards has been amazing for NYR.

Kovalchuk has been amazing for NJD

Ovechkin if he keeps getting goals, he's been a beast in every aspect for Washington. He hits, he backchecks hard, and he's been getting points. Hate him or not, if you watch the Caps in the playoffs you see that this guy seems to always bring it. Holtby has been good too but I'm not sure if I could say he's had to be great consistently. Washington does a good job covering his rebounds. Though, if Ovechkin goes cold then Holtby.

If the Caps make it far enough, Holtby. Smith has been phenomenal. King Henrik has been good, but he has a much better team in front of him than the Caps or 'Yotes, and Richards has been better for the Rangers imo.

• 2 weeks later...

Watching the Rangers play and knowing they got a #1 seed and had the 2nd best record I think Hank should get the Hart, Vezina, Conn Smyth and Norris...

They are sooooooooo average besides him. Change him for Craig Anderson or another mid level guy, and they wouldn't even make the playoffs. Has anyone seen a worse #1 seed...

Archived