The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

U must be kidding. I see a number of games every year where the visiting team plays in front of an empty stadium near the end of the game. Did you see the Hawks beat the 9ers in Santa Clara this year? There were more Hawks fans in the fourth quarter than 9ers fans. Quit trolling.

Not trolling 2 score elimination game not hating hawks fans as a whole just THOSE bandwagon clowns that left what was still a close game. Regular season =\= playoffs.

So many things went right when it MATTERED.

Can't believe the onside kick wasn't recovered by Green Bay any more than I can believe Clinton-Dix, after 2 picks, looked like such a plug on the 2 point convert.

As I said earlier, Bostick is going to be stuck with the goat horns for this loss, but that brutal effort on the 2 pointer was far worse, IMHO.

I predict 16-0 at the half, after that all bets are off.

i mean it was a 2 score game still it'd be like leaving and nhl game half way through the 2nd at 2-0. Great game and Seattle showed outstanding heart. Hopefully Indy can win now as I'd hate the Pats having a chance at winning the SB.

I was at game 7 against Boston and stuck till the bitter end and way beyond. I wonder how many split after the 2 intermission.

God damn state of New England.

As I said earlier, Bostick is going to be stuck with the goat horns for this loss, but that brutal effort on the 2 pointer was far worse, IMHO.

Clinton-Dix is probably kicking himself. He didn't even make an effort on that convert.

i mean it was a 2 score game still it'd be like leaving and nhl game half way through the 2nd at 2-0. Great game and Seattle showed outstanding heart. Hopefully Indy can win now as I'd hate the Pats having a chance at winning the SB.

lol no it wouldn't

Seattle was down by 12 points with 3 minutes left in the game

That's pretty much like an NHL team scoring 2 goals in the final minute to tie it up, that was an absolutely unreal comeback

I predict 16-0 at the half, after that all bets are off.

I was at game 7 against Boston and stuck till the bitter end and way beyond. I wonder how many split after the 2 intermission.

God damn state of New England.

the only game i left early was our 3-1 win over Colorado last year but we left with 40-50 seconds left as we had to get a sky train to get to my car and catch the last ferry out that night. But a playoff game id just sleep in my car if need be to watch the whole thing.

lol no it wouldn't

Seattle was down by 12 points with 3 minutes left in the game

That's pretty much like an NHL team scoring 2 goals in the final minute to tie it up, that was an absolutely unreal comeback

GB was struggling to do anything with the ball it was a win able game for the Seahawks as they were never out of it. GB couldn't generate sustained offense and anyone who knows anything about football knows that the hawks are a great quick strike offensive team and can rack up points anytime. 3 minutes left for the hawks is plenty of time and it was an outstanding comeback.

-Not going for it on early 4th downs

-Clinton-Dix on the 2pt convert

-Bostick with cement hands

...Most importantly letting your foot off the gas and playing not to lose instead of playing to win

Tough to watch those last five minutes but the Hawks played well when it mattered (still not sure why they didn't attack a 1 armed Sherman though). Congrats on the win Seattle fans. Hoping the Pats win so the Superbowl won't be a dud.