The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

2 hours ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Game result aside, who's ever seen OBJ drop two easy balls like that? Eli's going to have to start throwing them high and outside, every time he throws Odell's way...

He is probably still concussed after that run in with the kicking net on the sidelines.

3 minutes ago, Lateralus91 said:

Rams just fired Jeff Fisher. About time.

Right after he becomes the Head Coach with the most losses in NFL history and a few days after getting a contract extension.  I wish that franchise all the worse so this news is comical to me.  As a former Grizzly fan I feel for you St. Louis...

I'm half a point back in the first round of the playoffs. my opponent has Terrence west and I have Kenneth dixon playing tonight. swinging for the fences by picking up hogan for the pats because I don't think dixon will be out performing west tonight. at least I can say I did everything I could to win leaving virtually no points on my bench.

9 minutes ago, Pears said:

Need a big New England W tonight. 

The Giants beat the Cowboys yesterday, why not?

3 hours ago, Tre Mac said:

That chop block was so dirty, I'd be irate too if someone tried to blowout the knees of one of my teammates.

I don't blame him for being pissed. Could've ended his career.

1 hour ago, TheRussianRocket. said:

Fire him right after they signed him to a 2 year extension

I don't understand those guys tbh 

Demoff said this less than 2 weeks ago:

“Everybody will want to judge Jeff through the prism of just the record, but that’s totally unfair when you look at the set of circumstances he was handed this year. It was different than any team in the NFL.  We moved halfway across the country, then had OTAs in Oxnard. Training camp was in Irvine, now we’re in Thousand Oaks. We moved coaches and players and families. To provide leadership and consistency, he’s done a model job.”

:lol:

You're fired.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TheRussianRocket. said:

I don't mind if we lose to tbh. Means Steelers get bumped down to the #6 spot and also pushes Denver out of the playoff picture. 

would rather you win, so we become tied with the Ravens at 7-6 and one game back of WC.

2 hours ago, TheRussianRocket. said:

I don't mind if we lose to tbh. Means Steelers get bumped down to the #6 spot and also pushes Denver out of the playoff picture. 

Hold on, you'd rather potentially face the Ravens again in the playoffs over the Broncos? As a Pats fan?

:blink:

Or it's more about not the Steelers this year? 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, TheRussianRocket. said:

Fire him right after they signed him to a 2 year extension

I don't understand those guys tbh 

Glad we got the Rams 1st next year. However he did sign the extension at the start of the year, it just became public last week, but still why would you sign that guy to an extension. 

• Upvote 1