The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

1 hour ago, Van40 said:

Don't have much of a read on Colts-Texans. Gonna go with my gut. Let's go big game Deshaun! 

I like the Colts man.

My gut tells me it will be a hard game for Lamar Jackson in his first playoff game tomorrow but Ravens will find a way to pull it out.

Lot of people think Chargers can contain Ravens offence now that they a good amount of tape to study.

I would be shocked if Action Jackson ran wild on the Chargers like Kapernick vs the Packers.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Shift-4 said:

Of course the best football matchup this weekend has to be on at the same time as the Canucks game!

The Canucks refuse to treat their star player with the respect and protection he deserves.

Therefore, as a form of protest, I am boycotting the Canucks until Elias Petersson is back in the lineup at 100%.

Besides watching the Canucks with EP40 and then without is like going from Filet Mignon to the McDonald's Dollar Menu.:(

31 minutes ago, Chip Kelly said:

My gut tells me it will be a hard game for Lamar Jackson in his first playoff game tomorrow but Ravens will find a way to pull it out.

Lot of people think Chargers can contain Ravens offence now that they a good amount of tape to study.

I would be shocked if Action Jackson ran wild on the Chargers like Kapernick vs the Packers.

Ravens will win cause Lamar has a feel for the Chargers D. Last time they played, LAC held him to 13 rushes for 39 yards. And the Chargers still lost. Plus Rivers is a statue in the pocket. 

Let's go Lamar!!

Not surprised, the Colts have been really good this year after their slow start.

Colts (easiest, I know it seems late, but Texans never scare me)

Cowboys (hope I'm wrong, but picking them because they are at home)

Chargers (hardest pick for me)

Eagles (homer pick, but also think the Eagles will be able to prevent turnovers, and the Bears offense won't pull away).

• Upvote 1