The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

1 minute ago, Elias Pettersson said:

That was the worst halftime show in NFL history. On top of that, the game was rigged with the worst holding call in Super Bowl history…

Was not a good call, even though there was a hold just could've been let go, but I wouldn't say the game was rigged lol. Mahomes and the Chiefs were just the way better team in the 2nd half.

• Cheers 1
  • There it is 1

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

Yup. The better team won. The Zebras. 

They would have kicked the field goal anyway. Philly would have had a about a minute. Not sure the would have moved the ball far enough to tie it up.

Chiefs had the momentum in the 2nd half.

I was actually rooting for the Eagles, but they had too many passengers on defence to win this game. 7 defensive linemen who could start on most teams and not one gd sack. Wtf?

• Cheers 1

Just now, PistolPete13 said:

They would have kicked the field goal anyway. Philly would have had a about a minute. Not sure the would have moved the ball far enough to tie it up.

I was actually rooting for the Eagles, but they had too many passengers on defence to win this game. 7 defensive linemen who could start on most teams and not one gd sack. Wtf?

This right here. The penalty will be the reason the Chiefs won, in a lot of people's minds. But really they were all over the Eagles in the 2nd half and were going to score and win there even without the holding call.

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

That was the worst halftime show in NFL history. On top of that, the game was rigged with the worst holding call in Super Bowl history…

Yes I agree, that halftime show was not just bad, it was disgusting.

Pretty sure I recognize the ref from the Canucks game yesterday, he must be a dual sport threat.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, PistolPete13 said:

I mean even one more play to move it up the field can make a difference.

Might not have mattered in the end, but that penalty definitely impacted the game.

• Cheers 1