The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

1 hour ago, TheRussianRocket. said:

Man. Gotta feel for Revis. Comes a point in every athletes career and it's been crystal clear so far this year he's reached that point and isn't his old self.

Glad he got a ring. One of the all time greats. It's been a handful of years now but Revis was one of the most polarizing players in the league. Still laugh every time I recall that the Jets defense led by him appeared in 2 AFCCG's with Mark Sanchez as their QB. That's all I've gotta say to praise his greatness hahahaha

...and Jets will be biting the bullet for the next few years. Cracked open the bank on a past his prime, declining Revis. Can't believe Woody Johnson talked with him before the negotiating window to ensure they would sign him and took a fine for it...

He was great, so was Dionne Sanders.  The  best ever was the Washington corner from the 80,s - Darryl Green.  The guy was crazy fast and covered like glue.  He's the only guy a raced in my spaceship and lost. :frantic:

8 hours ago, Alflives said:

He was great, so was Dionne Sanders.  The  best ever was the Washington corner from the 80,s - Darryl Green.  The guy was crazy fast and covered like glue.  He's the only guy a raced in my spaceship and lost. :frantic:

Yea I remember Green, played for 20 years I think and was still elite in his late 30's with speed. He was an amazing athlete but did not get the hype like Neon Deon because he wasnt flashy enough. 

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, SaintPatrick33 said:

Yea I remember Green, played for 20 years I think and was still elite in his late 30's with speed. He was an amazing athlete but did not get the hype like Neon Deon because he wasnt flashy enough. 

That's rare nowadays by 30 if you are a skill position player you lose a step or two and begin to have injuries creep up and you can't recover as quick.

The body is just totally different when you compare a 25 year old vs a 30 plus year old.

I wouldn't touch a 30 year old RB,WR, or CB even if they look decent still. The decline is coming quick.

Heck in gymnastics you are an old fart once you are past 20!!!

Dildo thrown at Hogan lmao hahahahahaha

Announcer: "I thought it was a flag but it wasn't yellow"

...honestly, what do they put in Buffalo's water supply lmao :lol: 

hahahahahaha I'm ded. Best part is how this doesn't even surprise anyone LOL

Edited by TheRussianRocket.
  • Upvote 1

Seahawks came up short against the Saints. Penalties against them cost them this game and had 3 rush yards in the 1st half. They'll bounce back next time around. Also there was a no call on the Saints for blocking a Seahawk defender while crossing his route. Pissed me off so much. Had they called that, Seahawks wouldve needed just a field goal. Hawks!