The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

5 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

True, but they haven't had a good season either. 

We probably should’ve beat Seattle with how well we played and if the refs weren’t a clown show this game would only be 10-7 Buffalo so really, take out last week and it’s not that bad. 

8 minutes ago, NucksPatsFan said:

What else tells the story of a professional quarterback playing a non playoff team having 7 passing yards in a half?

A wiped out punt return TD because of an incredibly weak hold, a very heavily aided TD drive from Buffalo and the Bills retaining possession on a fumble even though we clearly recovered in bounds. 

Edited by Pears

3 minutes ago, Pears said:

A wiped out punt return TD because of an incredibly weak hold, a very heavily aided TD drive from Buffalo and the Bills retaining possession on a fumble even though we clearly recovered in bounds. 

Only one of those explains Dalton having 7 yards as if they had retained possession he could’ve hypothetically passed on the drive 

2 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

Can I just take a moment to address the haters with:

So far, regular season:

Patriots:  106

Opponents:  10

I think that's right.

I don’t like New England as much as the next person but you just gotta show respect at this point. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

The reason I don't respect New England fans is unless they were fans during the Eason era, and the years of losing, it's easy to be the fan when they are winning.

When the Brady era eventually ends, if they are still loyal when the team starts losing, I'll garner respect for them.

My buddy for no reason loves the Cleveland Browns. That's a fan to support a team that struggles from year to year. Or if you are a Miami Dolphins fan. 

• Cheers 2

No offense to the Lions, but the Eagles lost that game...7 drops, and without our  top 2 receivers. I can't wait till we get our top two receivers back, as the last two losses to fringe teams would very likely have been wins.

Baltimore fought hard but Lamar was off today. Tends to happen when you're chasing a great offense like KC but overall I liked the effort from the Ravens. 

Jalen Ramsey would be a welcome addition. 

At least the Bengals stink and Pittsburgh is fading. Brownies don't scare anyone.