The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Whoa crazy crazy, Trent Richardson to the colts. Never saw that coming. Looks like magahee will be signed by the browns.

Browns got themselves a nice collection of picks for next year now

Ya, and the colts now have themselves the 2012 1st and 3rd overall picks. Absolutely crazy good pickup. Cleveland must really not think he is the long term answer if it is just a first. They gave up their 4th overall and 3rd round a year ago to pick him up. Indy now has their backfield set for the forseeable future. Also does this mean Cleveland is just giving up on their season and gonna stock pile picks?

In posting that, what's that one, or two memories that you can still play back in your head perfectly you guys have about your teams where it made you go "man, I love this team" or "I love this player" ?

Looking back as a Lions fan. Any year compared to our 2008 imperfect season makes me smile. But the best was probably 2011 when we started 5-0. Of course if i was older than 3 in the Barry Sanders days it would prbly be whenever he touched the ball.

Wtf is wrong with the Browns!? The one bright spot they had on their team - a franchise back - and they ship him out to Indy for a 1st which will likely be a mid-late pick; this makes zero sense, there's no way of even justifying this move :picard:

...Browns had a chance to improve around Richardson but now they're done. Just wow.

I don't think there is such thing as a franchise back anymore besides Peterson.

Your best player needs to be your qb, and the draft is a good way to do it.

That is fair enough, but it seemed like Cleveland were well on their way to getting that high first rounder for a qb on there own before this trade. There must be some story that will be leaked out soon explaining that Richardson wanted out or was bad for the locker room or something. Or else I think this would rival the Carson Palmer trade as worst in recent memory. C'mon though Cleveland you couldn't atleast pull a 3rd out of Indy too?

Also does this mean Cleveland is just giving up on their season and gonna stock pile picks?

Certainly seems like it, they have 2 picks in the first third and fourth rounds now. I wonder if someone should tell the browns that rebuilding implies at some point your team gets better

Colts steal the Browns. Browns don't have any offense other than their LT. Colts got Luck, Richardson, Wayne, Garcon in their offense. A threat from all over the field.

Edit: Hopefully my Eagles can rip the Chiefs! Win and we get #1 spot in the NFC east, hopefully till next week!

Edited by Plum

Colts steal the Browns. Browns don't have any offense other than their LT. Colts got Luck, Richardson, Wayne, Garcon in their offense. A threat from all over the field.

Edit: Hopefully my Eagles can rip the Chiefs! Win and we get #1 spot in the NFC east, hopefully till next week!

Umm Garcon is on year 2 with the Redskins at the moment lol. But yeah i agree with your point, also have T.Y Hilton and Coby Fleener.

• Upvote 1