The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

If true that $99 for NFL Sunday ticket is great. Might need to get up on that. That's only around $6 per Titans game, cuz that's all I'd be watching.

It's showing $199 at Telus.

The $99 I'm seeing are special promos I think many of us won't qualify for.

One of which is getting the Xbox 360 version of Madden 25 Anniversary Edition w/NFLST promo.

Another evident perk of this promo.. if you happen to be in the US and with DirecTV, it's saying you get NFLST free for the season on TV.

If they were really able to just call in and get it for $99, without anything like this, I think it requires some explanation. Otherwise I would presume you're not going to get that.

Edited by Mr. Ambien

It's showing $199 at Telus.

The $99 I'm seeing are special promos I think many of us won't qualify for.

One of which is getting the Xbox 360 version of Madden 25 Anniversary Edition w/NFLST promo.

Another evident perk of this promo.. if you happen to be in the US and with DirecTV, it's saying you get NFLST free for the season on TV.

If they were really able to just call in and get it for $99, without anything like this, I think it requires some explanation. Otherwise I would presume you're not going to get that.

Yeah I called last minute tonight and Telus gave me the whole season for $99 (it’s usually $200 I think) and the Super Channel for free.

It's doable. You do realize that you're usually able to haggle with these providers on price, right?

Thus begins the end of all my Sundays for many months. I'm damn happy to have football back. Chip is right, the CFL is hard to watch sometimes, for me it has been hard to watch for 2 or 3 years now.

Here's hoping Cam Wake gives the Pats fan on this board something to fret about.

:P

Out of 91 total games between the 2 teams the Pats have won 46 of them, which doesn't sound too good. However, the last 15 games has the Pats winning 11.

At least the Dolphins should have a better offense this year IF everyone stays healthy, they were boring as hell to watch the last few seasons. Tannehill spent more time getting roughed up than completing passes.

This should be a good game.