The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Edelman near 100 yards receiving and it's not even half yet...NPF was poking fun when I picked him, which I guess he considered was early? lel

I wasn't poking fun when you picked him, I was upset because I wanted him. I took him in the 5th round in my money league. I love Edelman, he's my favorite player after Tom and Vince.

Half time thoughts:

The Dolphins ain't sh*t. After 2 seasons and 3 off seasons, Tannehill hasn't developed whatsoever.

Vereen is the #1 RB. Before he had the edge in the passing game, now he looks much more explosive and faster running the ball. Ridley looks slower and weaker hitting the hole.

As for betting, I put down $20 on Pats winning by 5 or more, Saints winning outright, 49ers winning outright. Pays $85 + my $20 back for a total of 105.

Once again, the Dolphins prove to us that no matter who you add to your team, it's not gonna help. Those turnovers are killing them. Tannehil needs more development and better coaching. Underthrowing and not throwing in stride just makes me wonder how Mike Wallace feels now playing in Miami compared to Pittsburgh with Big Ben.