The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

I think Julius Thomas' numbers would definitely drop in an offense where the defense doesn't have to also cover Demariyus Thomas, Wes Welker and Eric Decker/Emmanuel Sanders, but he would still produce starting TE numbers. This is just my opinion, but I don't see the game breaking, one man wrecking crew ability in Thomas that you see in guys like Gronk, Graham and I'd even throw Gates and Olsen in that list. But there will be more than a few GMs out there who will pay him.

Pats should try to bring him in for the 2 TE set with Gronk lulz

:wub:

IT'S SNOWING IN FOXBOROUGH!!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!&&&)%+{^~+,'!!!!!!

...yes my body is ready. Snow game = advantage Brady...I mean it's anyone's game but clearly Tom has the upper hand in these types of games versus Peyton who is known not to be too successful in these types of weather.

IT'S SNOWING IN FOXBOROUGH!!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!&&&)%+{^~+,'!!!!!!

...yes my body is ready. Snow game = advantage Brady...I mean it's anyone's game but clearly Tom has the upper hand in these types of games versus Peyton who is known not to be too successful in these types of weather.

Love it. Lets see what Peyton and Brady got!

Yup, like I said, Peyton's worst wide receiver has an equal to, or greater skill level than Tom's best receiver. Personally, for me, it makes what Tom is able to do much more impressive since given all the weapons, it's expected of Peyton to do real well, but I'm not taking anything away from Peyton or the Broncos because I personally like that Elway has given the Broncos all the tools they need. Wish BB did that.

I think Elway saw that coming hence all the money they spent on defense this year to try and get that ring before the team disperses. There is no way both Thomas's stay on the team next year unless one or both of them take huge salary cuts. They both should, and will get #1 money at their positions and might just be the highest paid at their position.

Yeah, I lost, lol, but oh well, the low risk of $4 for a high payout of nearly 100$ was worth it.

I personally like to stay to these small kind of bets, because even if I lose 20 of these in a row (80$ loss) but win the 21st, I win back all the lost money and then some.

You guys do realize that Brady has the BEST weapon in football in Gronk.

^same. Still think it's a dumb move forcing Romo back in last week. There was no point, Weeden was outplaying him, and the Cowboys were 6-1 and not like it was a must win or anything of that sort. I'm pretty sure most people would sit him out and think long term. This may just come back to haunt Dallas' playoff odds, just maybe.

• Upvote 1

You guys do realize that Brady has the BEST weapon in football in Gronk.

Not disputing that Gronk is a beast.

But there's a big advantage for Julius Thomas who will draw single coverage because teams have to worry about doubling Thomas, Welker and Sanders before considering Julius, whereas Gronk is the defense's first priority to cover and then they work out towards the receivers.

^same. Still think it's a dumb move forcing Romo back in last week. There was no point, Weeden was outplaying him, and the Cowboys were 6-1 and not like it was a must win or anything of that sort. I'm pretty sure most people would sit him out and think long term. This may just come back to haunt Dallas' playoff odds, just maybe.

I was wrong weeden sucks