The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Eagles already in touch with Devin McCourty's agent Chip wants this done quick come Tuesday

Lol, there's 31 teams (assuming Seattle isn't) in touch with McCourty's agent, and 31 teams who want to sign him quick come Tuesday. It's what happens when the "legal tampering" period starts.

Edited by NucksPatsFan

Yeah but all those guys and their teams can only get better

Buffalo and Miami will at least give NE a run for their money this upcoming year.

Well Buffalo's always been a hard team to play against for some reason and now with Rex as their coach, I don't see that changing anytime soon.

Hate that the pre season doesn't start for 6 months. Teams change so much from day 1 of free agency to week 1 of the pre-season. It's such a black hole after the NHL playoffs end.

Yeah, it's a shame I don't care much about Baseball lol. I'm happy I like CFL football, but the Bombers always seem to make that unbearable lol.

Bombers, Eagles, and Canucks...I sure know how to pick 'em lol.

Hate that the pre season doesn't start for 6 months. Teams change so much from day 1 of free agency to week 1 of the pre-season. It's such a black hole after the NHL playoffs end.

Look at the bright side. That's six months for you to figure out more clever insults to throw at Rex....

So there goes that pipe dream. Guess the only option is through the draft

Rumor is the Eagles are going after Frank Gore.

The draft would make the most sense but it is possible they are basically planning to trade away all those picks for Mariota xD

Gore's age is concerning but to his credit he was 9th in rushing last year with a 4.3 average which topped McCoy's. He could workout well for a season.

Look at the bright side. That's six months for you to figure out more clever insults to throw at Rex....

He makes it easy on his own to do so. Just gotta wait for more soundbites from him.

Eagles highly interested in Gore. It seems like their name and the word interested is attached to every free agent on the market lol.

Per @mortreport: Barring breakdown in formal contract negotiations, Ndamukong Suh will sign with Dolphins. Deal around $114M, $60M gtd.

Wow. Dolphins!!!

Tough day to be a lions fan. Losing the most dominant defensive player in our teams history and my favorite player. I know he loses his head at times but he's the kind of heart and soul guy you love on your team. Plus i love guys on the line to play with a nasty side like that. Rather see my defensive tackle slamming someone on the ground than picking them off it.

Time to focus on bringing back fairley now and hopefully mosley or another fa. Also means we've gotta grab another dt in the first few rounds of the draft.

At least it isnt chicago.

Tough day to be a lions fan. Losing the most dominant defensive player in our teams history and my favorite player. I know he loses his head at times but he's the kind of heart and soul guy you love on your team. Plus i love guys on the line to play with a nasty side like that. Rather see my defensive tackle slamming someone on the ground than picking them off it.

Time to focus on bringing back fairley now and hopefully mosley or another fa. Also means we've gotta grab another dt in the first few rounds of the draft.

At least it isnt chicago.

If Stafford and Megatron wanted to win, they would of restructured their contracts.

Could end up being a good thing too. Detroit would of had minimal room under the cap for a number of years had they kept Suh.

If Stafford and Megatron wanted to win, they would of restructured their contracts.

Could end up being a good thing too. Detroit would of had minimal room under the cap for a number of years had they kept Suh.

Stafford and CJ do want to win. They've both restructured multiple times while here and CJ has stated he would do "anything" to get Suh to stay.

I think it could be good as well if the money is used smartly. We have some holes to fill along both the lines now that we can do during free agency leaving us to pick bpa in the draft.

Report is the Eagles are offering Maxwell 63 million over 6 years. Front loaded deal starting at 13.5 million his 1st year (10.5 per year average). 23.5 million guaranteed

Over 10 games Byron Maxwell faced Kirk Cousins, Davis, Carr, Stanton, Kaep X2, Sanchez, Ryan Lindy, & Shaun Hill. Won't be as easy in 2015. Think he gets exploited.