The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

I don't even know who you are (other than I remember me calling you out a couple of times so I guess it makes sense)

I've been relatively good since my last ban and talk with modz

I agree with most that a suspension for Tom was warranted (even though there's no hard facts)

Come again Mr. Salt

Sure thing, why don't you follow up your post with one of your witty deez nuts comments or one of the other countless classy retorts? I'm not going to get in a pissing match with you, it's not worth my time. Just quit while you are ahead or it's only a matter of time before your next vacation.

• Upvote 1

Sure thing, why don't you follow up your post with one of your witty deez nuts comments or one of the other countless classy retorts? I'm not going to get in a pissing match with you, it's not worth my time. Just quit while you are ahead or it's only a matter of time before your next vacation.

I've never posted anything about "deez nuts" here. And so what, other users try to chirp me then i'm chirping back. You guys try to take shots then run and cry when we post back about us being "classless." I've never called anyone classless because I can take it, i'd like to think i'm not a little ______. Like I said there's always next year.

So please Joewhateverthe****yourname is

Drag that sorry little booty out of this thread and i'll see you next month if you can't handle a few high school level chirps

Edited by The Magician
  • Upvote 1

Damn. Hammer dropped. I think they should be able to reasonably hold fort down and sneak into the playoffs. Loss of the first rounder is something I wasn't expecting though.

I'm happy enough though. Can't wait for the new few pages of Makaveli vs NPF & Magician though. Made for some entertaining reading earlier this week

Called it :P

• Upvote 3

Wow, just like the Superbowl, Pats fans have made this thread unbearable. Lucky I'm not a mod anymore.

Yes that is a childish threat.

Yes call me out on it, I don't care.

Really? Almost every person i've talked to that wasn't a Hawks or Pats fan thought it was one of the best of all time.

0CGLv6V.png

I mean I post a joke and that's the salty response you get, don't see how you can pin it on Pats fans (I know you're a Seahawks fan though so I should probably take it with a grain of........ SALT).

Edited by The Magician

Seattle would be the obvious choice given the proximity between Vancouver and Seattle.

Curious how you two came to be Patriots fans though. Might've happened during the early 2000s?

Having winning clubs would always attract new fans. How many people were Colts fans before Manning? Pats fans before Brady? Seahawks fans before 2012?

In the mid 90's there were a few sex scandals and gambling scandals that resulted in parents not wanting their kids to idolize MJ. Again, with time, people typically move on or forget except those who don't really care about the game as much as they do hating the person/team (Knicks fans from the 90s in regards to MJ)

There is a long running conspiracy theory in which Jordan's first retirement was a secret suspension in for excessive gambling. :lol:

Edited by Lil B From The Pack

Really? Almost every person i've talked to that wasn't a Hawks or Pats fan thought it was one of the best of all time.

No, leading up to the Superbowl, I had to create a thread for Seahawks fans since Pats fans had their mutual admiration society and no one else, Hawks fan or not could get a word in edgewise. And what happened? The first page was half filled with comments from Pats fans. Nice ego. Honestly, as if 2011 wasn't enough, anyone who likes anything sportswise from Boston at this point can leave CDC as far as I'm concerned.

No, leading up to the Superbowl, I had to create a thread for Seahawks fans since Pats fans had their mutual admiration society and no one else, Hawks fan or not could get a word in edgewise. And what happened? The first page was half filled with comments from Pats fans. Nice ego. Honestly, as if 2011 wasn't enough, anyone who likes anything sportswise from Boston at this point can leave CDC as far as I'm concerned.

Wasn't really a fan of either team but I was pulling for the Hawks. But you and your crybaby comments kinda make it seem fine that the Pats won.

That's coming from a Ravens fan btw. So shutup.

Edited by Jiggs50

Having winning clubs would always attract new fans. How many people were Colts fans before Manning? Pats fans before Brady? Seahawks fans before 2012?

Precisely. It's funny Mak is trying to make us prove being fans when he himself wasn't involved in this thread before 2012 so yea lol. As for me, I got family in Boston and have been there many times. When I was like 3-4 (before the SBs) i got a lot of Pats clothing and presents whenever I went and I guess it just stuck with me.

I'm good friends with Tom Brady and he told me that he did it, spygate was real, and that he should have no Super Bowl rings. He also told me that it is "not" opposite day, so I guess it is opposite day?

Precisely. It's funny Mak is trying to make us prove being fans when he himself wasn't involved in this thread before 2012 so yea lol. As for me, I got family in Boston and have been there many times. When I was like 3-4 (before the SBs) i got a lot of Pats clothing and presents whenever I went and I guess it just stuck with me.

Lmao I was thinking the same thing, a Seahawks fan trying to call out a Pats fan out on that

I've became an Eagles fans some point after they traded for Terrell Owens. That and I was a fan of their color scheme as a kid lol.

True that.