The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Foles > Bradford imo. Still don't get why Philly traded him.

True but Foles is > Bradford and highly doubt that changes. Foles was looking like a top tier QB that can lead you to a championship the past 2 years.

Can't say that for Bradford. Lateral trade at best imo. Was no point in doing it me thinks.

Bradford has better mobility than Foles even with his knee injuries and has a quicker release and is surgically accurate.

I think the Eagles come out flying tomorrow and show that they are not only going to make the playoffs but win some playoff games too and go on a run this year.

Bradford will be a probowler as long as he is protected by his o line and rbs this year.

Like I said in my last posts Eagles o will be top 5 in the league if the key starters on offence stay healthy.

The Eagles D is improved. The special teams is the best all round unit in the league.

Edited by Chip Kelly

The Giants had less reason to pass than the Seahawks did on the last play of the Super Bowl. Why do you need to pass from the 1 yard line when you're trying to kill clock and they need to go most of the length of the field just for a FG? lol.

Decisions like this are what separates elite teams from the rest.

Edited by Mr. Ambien