The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

People please, I need help. Who do I start from 3 out of the 4?

Cobb vs 9ers

James Jones vs 9ers

Sanders vs Vikings

Allen vs Browns

...Cobb and James Jones I would like to generally play together just incase 1 hauls the goods from ARod and the other not as much, I get the points regardless. 9ers defense gives up 4th most points to WRs as well. Allen up against pretty weak Browns defense and Sanders up against hot Vikings defense. Thing is, Allen is either hit or miss and Sanders is consistently good week in week out with Peyton throwing to him.

idk what to do...every week, so hard to decide lol. Pretty much Cobb is cemented and deciding on Jones/Allen/Sanders. But then again, want to play Jones with Cobb for reasons stated above and then it comes down to Sanders/Allen. frack me..

btw, laughing at the picture NFL decided to put as the main one after today's game

0ap3000000547271.jpg

don't think they could've honestly picked a dirtier lookinng photo...how did they not notice that something might be wrong with it :lol:

LOL

He looks like that dude from Who Framed Roger Rabbit.. RAWWRRGHH IM MELTING.

And I'd say Sanders. Vikings D sucks badly. I'd explain why but prob about to endure the wrath of an angry mod.

Edited by Mr. Ambien

lmfao NFL so pathetic. Ben gets caught with his cellphone on the sidelines during yesterday's game, they investigate, and say it was his wristband and not his cell. smh, there's clearcut video of it from the game cameras and they cover up for him. Can't imagine what it would be like if this was Brady..

lmfao NFL so pathetic. Ben gets caught with his cellphone on the sidelines during yesterday's game, they investigate, and say it was his wristband and not his cell. smh, there's clearcut video of it from the game cameras and they cover up for him. Can't imagine what it would be like if this was Brady..

12088307_1006084376104917_29453784758479

Get your eyes checked bro, that's clearly his wrist band that he's using his 2 thumbs to type on. ;)

Wait, you can't type on wrist bands?

NaVfkF0.jpg

Stupid London, screwed up my fantasy team. Later game time Injury decisions, and this early start taking away my options. Long story short my week is now dependent on Matt Hasslebeck, lol

Still cool to see a match in London like this though. It's something they should continue doing.

Edited by g_bassi13