The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

But his wife is hot like Blake Bortles. That shows how good of a man you are according to Jerruh..

I bet Greg Hardy is a fan too.

I hope is wife is hotter looking than Bortles ;)

If that story is true about Tannehill, that's pretty sad. 'Phins are the first football team I cheered for, and that would be just one more crap sandwich on the pile that this organization has become.

Colts fans are funding a "deflate this" blimp to fly around next week.

All the fake, pumped in crowd noise in the world won't be able to stop Brady from putting up a 50 spot on that sad defense.

I hope Luck plays cuz it'll be kinda boring if he doesn't.

Also don't see a favourable match for Seattle but I hope that O-line doesn't kill Russell.

Pretty damn close, anytime a Patsgate gets brought up you cry about the crowd noise thing.

So bringing up a -gate where the Pats were supposed beneficiaries does not entitle a defense of a time they were supposedly victimized by something "grey". I'm not even a Pats fan but if you bring up deflategate he can bring up any case where the Pats were at a loss. We all need to grow up forget the last season and look at the upcoming future.

@AlbertBreer:

Holy crap RT @TMZ_Sports: Greg Hardy -- Fires Back at Haters In Rap Video ... With Gunfire and Strippers (VIDEO) http://t.co/JJRtjXmh7x

Someone get this guy to therapy. Clearly something's not wired right in his head lmao.

Just got my tix for Saints-Philly. The greatest sporting events sequence for me so far I've attended. Jays game, now Philly, then Rags vs Jets. Will go back to TO for a game 5 it Jays somehow comeback. And then depending on how long I stay in NY, maybe even catch a game or 2 next week as well and some more hockey games in between.

@AlbertBreer:

Holy crap RT @TMZ_Sports: Greg Hardy -- Fires Back at Haters In Rap Video ... With Gunfire and Strippers (VIDEO) http://t.co/JJRtjXmh7x

Someone get this guy to therapy. Clearly something's not wired right in his head lmao.

Just got my tix for Saints-Philly. The greatest sporting events sequence for me so far I've attended. Jays game, now Philly, then Rags vs Jets. Will go back to TO for a game 5 it Jays somehow comeback. And then depending on how long I stay in NY, maybe even catch a game or 2 next week as well and some more hockey games in between.

I'm expecting a full report on how bad the Eagles look.