The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

The Wolves defeated The Bro-Mans to become the new TNA World Tag Team Champions at a house show in Morgantown, WV. Very excited about this as The Wolves are one of the top teams in wrestling today and this means that they'll be the team representing TNA as it's World Tag Team Champions at the W-1/TNA crossover event "Outbreak" next week in Japan.

The updated card is now:

TNA World Heavyweight Championship Match

Magnus© vs KAI

TNA World Tag Team Championship Match

The Wolves(Davey Richards and Eddie Edwards)© vs Team 246(Kaz Hayashi and Shuji Kondo)

TNA X-Division Championship Match

Austin Aries© vs Seiya Senada

TNA vs W-1 Singles Match

Bobby Roode vs Masakatsu Funaki

TNA vs W-1 Tag Team Match

Bad Influence(Christopher Daniels and Frankie Kazarian) vs Junior Stars(Koji Kanemoto and Minoru Tanaka)

Edited by TheHitman

Quite surprised Roman Reigns took the pin for the Wyatts/Shield match. Hope the feud continues to WrestleMania 30.

Is it really mandatory to break up teams? Can they just not go their separate ways? Much rather if the Shield just quietly went their separate ways.

That PPV was crap.

Some good matches, but the finish ruined it for me, so predictable its the same old ****. Wrestlemania is going to suck.

I hope the Network is a failure, it won't be but I hope it is.

Honestly with how crappy the finish was (Sure everyone saw it coming), I don't think I'll even watch Wrestlemania...

I would've had no interest in that card outside of the Wyatts/Shield match, so it doesn't surprise me that the PPV was crap. I haven't even been vaguely following what's been happening in the last while, let alone actually watching any of it.

They fracked up things so bad at the Rumble that it shouldn't surprise anyone that this is the consequences spread to this PPV, and will likely stretch beyond Wrestlemania.

Whatever, they dug their own grave again like always, so I'm sure they're enjoying resting in it like they always do.

Not available in Canada till the end of this year or early next year.

yea this was pretty much on the offical report by wwe that it's only available to the us until late 2014-2015 then everyone else gets it. i'm almost certain the network won't bomb. there'll be issues early on, obviously. i like how it would be like a type of netflix for wwe

Edited by Twilight Sparkle

The Wolves defeated The Bro-Mans to become the new TNA World Tag Team Champions at a house show in Morgantown, WV. Very excited about this as The Wolves are one of the top teams in wrestling today and this means that they'll be the team representing TNA as it's World Tag Team Champions at the W-1/TNA crossover event "Outbreak" next week in Japan.

The updated card is now:

TNA World Heavyweight Championship Match

Magnus© vs KAI

TNA World Tag Team Championship Match

The Wolves(Davey Richards and Eddie Edwards)© vs Team 246(Kaz Hayashi and Shuji Kondo)

TNA X-Division Championship Match

Austin Aries© vs Seiya Senada

TNA vs W-1 Singles Match

Bobby Roode vs Masakatsu Funaki

TNA vs W-1 Tag Team Match

Bad Influence(Christopher Daniels and Frankie Kazarian) vs Junior Stars(Koji Kanemoto and Minoru Tanaka)

IS this going to be televised? or atleast online or something?

Honestly with how crappy the finish was (Sure everyone saw it coming), I don't think I'll even watch Wrestlemania...

I want to see what the Shield do, but thats about it, personally I like Batista but it should be Bryan, and he's going to get buried by the fans in that match so its gunna be cringeworthy to watch.

I'll watch it since its the biggest show of the year for WWE, but I'm sure as hell not paying for it.

Quite surprised Roman Reigns took the pin for the Wyatts/Shield match. Hope the feud continues to WrestleMania 30.

Is it really mandatory to break up teams? Can they just not go their separate ways? Much rather if the Shield just quietly went their separate ways.

Bray Wyatt will be in a buried alive match at Mania against Cena, seems obvious thats the way they are going, so I bet the Shield breakup & we get either a triple threat match or Ambrose vs one of Rollins/Reigns (I would guess Reigns maybe with Rollins as special guest ref)

The Shield are really the only thing WWE has right now.

I would've had no interest in that card outside of the Wyatts/Shield match, so it doesn't surprise me that the PPV was crap. I haven't even been vaguely following what's been happening in the last while, let alone actually watching any of it.

They fracked up things so bad at the Rumble that it shouldn't surprise anyone that this is the consequences spread to this PPV, and will likely stretch beyond Wrestlemania.

Whatever, they dug their own grave again like always, so I'm sure they're enjoying resting in it like they always do.

No one's surprised, just frustrating that you have a situation with Daniel Bryan were it couldn't be any more obvious that he should be the guy, and they just continually hold him down.

yea this was pretty much on the offical report by wwe that it's only available to the us until late 2014-2015 then everyone else gets it. i'm almost certain the network won't bomb. there'll be issues early on, obviously. i like how it would be like a type of netflix for wwe

They will make a ton of money off the network. Until they jack up the price, they better be careful when they do that though because with TV services dropping there PPV's they are putting all there eggs in one basket.