The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Rate The Last Movie You Saw - 2

Kass9

*Apple edited his post* Whataguy ::D

Thanks for the spoiler. How about editing your post to hide it under a spoiler button so people can choose whether they want to read a spoiler or not.

Edited by SabreFan1

Thanks for the spoiler. How about editing your post to hide it under a spoiler button so people can choose whether they want to read a spoiler or not.

Oops, done. You should edit your post too and the guy above you, has the spoiler inside the quote.

Edited by Apples

Oops, done. You should edit your post too and the guy above you, has the spoiler inside the quote.

Thanks for the heads up... I'll edit mine right now.

I just sent Glassjaw a message asking him to edit his quote also.

Edited by SabreFan1

Godzilla - 7/10,

Bryan Cranston died too fast

:sadno:

I too think it was kind of abrupt. Also,

- Too much focus on humans, I came to watch freaks of nature clash for at least an hour of the film, not 15 minutes.

- The repeated use of toddlers noticing all the big events put me off a little. I don't know why but it just did, I guess it was ... cliche in a way?

- The main asian scientist had the corniest, cringe worthy lines ever.

• Upvote 1

Stoker: 6/10 Nicole Kidman plays an alcoholic mother of a daughter with many Aspergers-like traits. Kidman's husband suddenly dies and his brother, played by Matthew Goode, comes to live with them. Don't like thriller/suspense movies that reveal the whole mystery so close to the end of the actual movie. I really liked how the movie was shot, but the story itself was just okay. Since it is a thriller/suspense movie, I don't want to give away too many details.

Stoker: 6/10 Nicole Kidman plays an alcoholic mother of a daughter with many Aspergers-like traits. Kidman's husband suddenly dies and his brother, played by Matthew Goode, comes to live with them. Don't like thriller/suspense movies that reveal the whole mystery so close to the end of the actual movie. I really liked how the movie was shot, but the story itself was just okay. Since it is a thriller/suspense movie, I don't want to give away too many details.

i had really high hopes for that movie, but i totally hated it, i think i gave it like a three or something. maybe my expectations were just too high, since i saw some of his korean movies and thought they were quite good.

The Wolf of Wall Street 8/10

Finally got around to watching it. Really enjoyed it. Seemed a little long but it was a good movie. The country club scene, where Leo was crawling around was way too long lol.

Ride Along - 5.5/10

Going to see Godzilla in the next few days!

Edited by Madness

Heat- 9/10

Loved this movie! Robert DeNiro is awesome and Al Pacino was very eccentric. The scene where DeNiro and Pacino meet up and all they do is talk, had me fully into the movie. The shootout scene was great because the bullets actually connected with people. The ending of the movie was phenomenal, especially the very last scene with the music. Could have done without Natalie Portman's characters storyline, which I thought served no purpose. Overall though it was a really good movie.

Going to watch Godzilla on Thursday!!