The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Rate The Last Movie You Saw - 2

Kass9

has anyone ever received a copyright violation notice for dl'ing movie torrents?

i rarely dl torrents anymore but recently got an email notice for a movie i watched 2 years ago....it basically said if i go to this link and pay the fine of 250.00, i could avoid legal action.

i ignored the the email 3 months ago, and they just sent me another and ive ignored that one as well.

not sure where it will go if anywhere, but im not gonna reply to the email at all.

in the email, it sited Shaw(my isp) as the source of the info they had on me.... bastards!

time to get a decent vpn i guess...any suggestions?

2 hours ago, Toni Zamboni said:

has anyone ever received a copyright violation notice for dl'ing movie torrents?

i rarely dl torrents anymore but recently got an email notice for a movie i watched 2 years ago....it basically said if i go to this link and pay the fine of 250.00, i could avoid legal action.

i ignored the the email 3 months ago, and they just sent me another and ive ignored that one as well.

not sure where it will go if anywhere, but im not gonna reply to the email at all.

in the email, it sited Shaw(my isp) as the source of the info they had on me.... bastards!

time to get a decent vpn i guess...any suggestions?

been getting them from Shaw for years. it's just routine. they have to do it.

Private Internet Access is a good VPN though

• Upvote 1

War Dogs - 8 / 10

Decent comedy, loosely based on a true story and a little educational.  My god, the female actress is godly beautiful with the sexiest accent that bumps this 7 movie to an 8.

Image result for actress in war dogs

5 minutes ago, Monty said:

I hated this movie.

Ha, it met my criteria:

Weed Smoking?  Check.

At least one bombshell goddess? Check.

Made me laugh at least once? Check.

Under 3 hours? Check.

Next on the docket:  Warcraft  / Purge: Election Year

1 minute ago, HI5 said:

I was extremely disappointed with it. Thought it would be better.

From the writer/director who brought us such classics as:

Road Trip

The Hangover Trilogy

Starsky & Hutch

School for Scoundrals

My expectations were low going in.

Aloha - 6/10

A mess. The bits of acting and dialogue and scenes are good, sometimes very good. But it's one of those movies where you are not sure which is the main plot and which is the subplot and they have nothing to do with one another and you can't emotionally invest into anyone or anything.

7798f8b22b706f8c860c5fac35efed84.jpg

Train To Busan -  8/10

The Wailing -  8/10

Korean horror is just knocking it out of the park right now.

Yoga Hosers -  0/10 - This might change to a 1 if I can think of something redeemable, but the odds are that I won't. I have absolutely no idea what I just watched, other than it being the worst garbage I have seen in god knows how long. I didn't laugh or even smile once.

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Mikey2Dope said:

Train To Busan -  8/10

The Wailing -  8/10

Korean horror is just knocking it out of the park right now.

Yoga Hosers -  0/10 - This might change to a 1 if I can think of something redeemable, but the odds are that I won't. I have absolutely no idea what I just watched, other than it being the worst garbage I have seen in god knows how long. I didn't laugh or even smile once.

100 % agree , both these were really well made films. The Wailing is my favourite of the 2.

• Upvote 1