The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Multiple Warning Signs Surrounding Zack Kassian

King of the ES

stop posting with your negative threads............please burn your canucks jersery and go join the flames fan club

Burn it??? Are you crazy?? I'll take it! Hope it's not a size small..

I'm not convinced that Hunter will be on the team next year after having season ending surgery. These were important games for him to work on his skills I hope I'm wrong and he can begin rehab sooner than later, but he isn't a walk on at this point that's for sure. We could use his offense though.

Frans Nielsen is someone I would like to pry out of Long Island. Get Kesler to teach him some things and bump up his FO%. Maybe his body weight too, he could use 20 lbs more muscle.

I'm hoping Shinny can turn into Hansen with consistent finish though, maybe not as physical but anyway i don't seen shinny being on 3rd line unless he bulks up a lot and 1-2 lines are overfull with too much talent for him to crack.

Those kind of players don't have 4 point nights - ever.

Quit being a cracking troll and just frack off alrwady

One lucky assist and 3 assists where the players that scored did most of the work. What a Joe Thorntonesque performance. He'll disappear for the rest of the season and take dumb penalties that cost the Canucks games. Hodgson would have been nice right now, a real game changer.

One lucky assist and 3 assists where the players that scored did most of the work. What a Joe Thorntonesque performance. He'll disappear for the rest of the season and take dumb penalties that cost the Canucks games. Hodgson would have been nice right now, a real game changer.

Yea those first two goals had nothing to do with Kassian...Winning puck battles and then driving the puck out and dishing it to the slot for easy one timers. Sure was easy for him. Not to mention the 4th assist was all Kassian from start to finish.

And you realize Hodgson is on pace for 40 points as a first line center right? And before you say that he has no one to play with, Kassian is on the third line with Booth and Richardson. Not exactly all stars.

The only way Hodgson is changing games right now is by helping Buffalo secure the first overall pick with his poor defensive game.

Obvious troll is obvious.

Archived