The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Game Discussion: Vancouver vs. Dallas (18/04/2013 5:30PM)

Twilight Sparkle

Some Stars fans just don't have the basic sense of the game, Booing the no goal and clearly the whistle had blown long ago. They should just go back to watch basketball games. Oh, sorry, there's no more basketball games for them to watch since Mavericks choke this year.

The refs are tuning up their playoff non call style early , the Canucks had better learn to play through it or it's 4 and out in the playoffs.

When this team is on their game it's 2 passes and out of their own end not this scramble chipping around the boards crapola !

Some Stars fans just don't have the basic sense of the game, Booing the no goal and clearly the whistle had blown long ago. They should just go back to watch basketball games. Oh, sorry, there's no more basketball games for them to watch since Mavericks choke this year.

Guest Dasein

"That goal (in game 5 of 2011 SCF) means nothing now"

"I still strongly believe we're gonna win the Stanley Cup here Soon"

paraphrasing.

I like that attitude. He's hungry for a Stanley Cup. I like that although he remembers that goal fondly, he doesn't live in the past and glorify it. It means nothing to him because he didn't get a ring out of it.

Hope to see him score another big goal like that this year, and hopefully it'll mean something this time.

Archived