The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Chicago Blackhawks vs Vancouver Canucks| SNET-P | 7:00PM

Blueberries

I am in shock. Wasn't sure what team I was watching.... until D. Sedin got blindsided and no one did anything...... then I remembered it was indeed the Canucks.

Other than the lack of response, that was the best period I've seen the Canucks play all season. Hands down. Not even close. Haven't seen them play a period like that since the Bruins game in 2012. WOWSA.

Corrado looked good. Survived a shift against Toews. Solid positioning, threw some great hits. Lol.

Hawks looked very surpised out there. They were getting hit every time they touched the puck. The Hawks don't like that - they don't have the muscle to counteract that. Soooo... keep hitting their pansie as*** and get Keith and Hjalmersson.

:towel:

I am in shock. Wasn't sure what team I was watching.... until D. Sedin got blindsided and no one did anything...... then I remembered it was indeed the Canucks.

Other than the lack of response, that was the best period I've seen the Canucks play all season. Hands down. Not even close. Haven't seen them play a period like that since the Bruins game in 2012. WOWSA.

Corrado looked good. Survived a shift against Toews. Solid positioning, threw some great hits. Lol.

Hawks looked very surpised out there. They were getting hit every time they touched the puck. The Hawks don't like that - they don't have the muscle to counteract that. Soooo... keep hitting their pansie as*** and get Keith and Hjalmersson.

:towel:

What a period. Haven't seen something like that from the Canucks in a long time.

Roy line got some nice chances. Frankie looked good.

I have no idea what Barker was doing out there. Quit holding onto the puck when there is an easy outlet pass to be made.

Good to get a goal, the Hawks will have a push back and it would be bad if they were one shot away from a lead.

Archived