The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Darren Pang chirps Damien Cox

Yes Pang!! LA doesn't play boring hockey. The SJS/LA series was boring, but I blame that on SJS. LA/STL was an amazing series to watch. Lots of hits.

Also, the SJS/VAN series suck as well. I think SJS plays boring hockey. Not LA.

Good! I like Panger.

NHL on TSN probably has the best hockey panel. They have a mix of knowledge, insight, and experience. Whereas CBC has a mix of goofs, rejects, failures, except for Elliote Friedman, he's good.

Sure, you can copy/past that but you can't get the Sestito tweet (or most any other) when you post a thread that's actually relevant...

But anyway, our own former Kurtenblogger was in on the action even before Pang. He got blocked by Cox (keep your minds out of the gutters people) for his efforts:

Jason Brough@JasonPHT

Isn't there some tennis you could be watching? RT @DamoSpin: A THIRD icing. Fantastic hockey!!!! Such skill.

Blocked by @DamoSpin. Not sure I've ever been blocked before. Congratulations to me?

Sure, you can copy/past that but you can't get the Sestito tweet (or most any other) when you post a thread that's actually relevant...

But anyway, our own former Kurtenblogger was in on the action even before Pang. He got blocked by Cox (keep your minds out of the gutters people) for his efforts:

What would Cox know about exciting hockey? .. he was weaned on the hockey teat of the Maple Leafs when they were dreadful .. Cox was 6 years old when the Leafs won the Cup last .. he is the worst kind of troll because Sportsnet gives him cred .. :sadno:

i didnt think the game was all that exciting. What were you guys seeing that i was missing? I saw a lot of diving, shots from the outside and dump & chase. Not sure where the excitement came from?

Archived