The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Why do you guys dislike the Bruins?

Why do you guys dislike the Bruins?

They have so much success, look at Milan Lucic, effort day in and day out. Great fighter. Great player.

Yea Marchand is a pain in the ass, but what if Canucks had him? He would of been some of ours favorite player.

Bergeron amazing Two way forward, we can only HOPE Bo Horvat comes close.

Chara, absolute superstar. Defensively gifted.

Tuuka Rask, top 5 goalie in the NHL.

Krejci young player who can score, get under the other teams nerves, play on the PK.

and Loui Eriksson, I do not even need to say anything, CDC already said enough good things about him. :bigblush:

Ya so they beat us in the finals, and they did it fair and square.

Boston Bruins, play the real Canadian style hockey.

Although I don't like the bruins I have to give them respect for what they have achieved over the last few years. They're a great hockey team but that is all they are, they tend to be a little bit too dirty and almost always get away with it. This is one of the main reason teams love to hate the bruins.

you wana know why

1. the fans

2. there silly commentators homer media

and finally 3- that goofball who does the fist pumps after singing the national anthem

4- don cherry

5- referees give them the edge (Hudson Bay Rules)

6- Juilians face and attitude

7. brad marchand

8. did i mention the fans who beat up canuck fans when they went down to watch the games?

you wana know why

1. the fans

2. there silly commentators homer media

and finally 3- that goofball who does the fist pumps after singing the national anthem

4- don cherry

5- referees them the edge (Hudson Bay Rules)

6- Juilians face and attitude

7. brad marchand

8. did i mention the fans who beat up canuck fans when they went down to watch the games?

They are an interesting team.

They like to hit, crash the net, and play gritty and yet they dive seemingly every time they get stick-checked.

To top it off, they seem to be the most vocal about removing embellishment from the game. I can think of a good place to start...

Because they're a dirty team, but when they do something dirty more often than not it's called "good old fashioned hockey."

Because the league is biased in their favor when it comes to discipline. .(e.g. Lucic getting nothing for charging Miller and causing a concussion while Edler got 2 games for Smith getting into his lane and missing the rest of that game, likely due to an injury from an earlier hit caused by his own player, Chara getting nothing for using his hand to drive Pacioretty's head into the stanchion, causing a concussion and broken neck long after the puck was gone while Rome got the longest SCF suspension ever for what even the NHL said was a legal hit delivered just 0.8 second too late, etc.)

And because of "flopper."

Archived