The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Why do you guys dislike the Bruins?

Because Daddy in the league gives them an unfair advantage.

Because Marchand looks ugly when he's drunk with his shirt off.

Because Chara isn't human.

Because they are dirty.

Because their fans are obnoxious and will beat up anything that isn't their mother, boo at people with broken backs and cheer loudly when they don't spill their beer on the way to their seats.

Because they are black and yellow and, therefore, remind me of annoying bees.

Because they are.

Because Daddy in the league gives them an unfair advantage.

Because Marchand looks ugly when he's drunk with his shirt off.

Because Chara isn't human.

Because they are dirty.

Because their fans are obnoxious and will beat up anything that isn't their mother, boo at people with broken backs and cheer loudly when they don't spill their beer on the way to their seats.

Because they are black and yellow and, therefore, remind me of annoying bees.

Because they are.

Great exciting team, that will do whatever it takes to win.

Strong leadership from guys like Chara, Bergeron, Lucic and Krejci.

Ability to run 4 solid lines, including the great 4th line of Paille-Campbell-Thornton.

Deep prospect pool consisting of Hamilton, Morrow, Krug, Bartkowski, Spooner, Khokhlachev, Knight, Smith, Fraser, Subban.

Nice new additions in Iginla and Eriksson.

Top notch goaltending from Rask.

Amazing coach in Claude Julien.

Annoying little pest who can throw superstars off their game in Marchand.

Solid team that should be contenders for the next 6 years.

I like them more since they got one of my favorites players, Loui Eriksson. Can't wait to see Marchand - Bergeron - Eriksson, very similar to Saad - Toews - Hossa.

I wonder if Marchand acts like he does if he doesn't have guys like Chara, Lucic, Boychuk and McQuaid protecting him. Would he be doing the cheap crap he does without those guys? Like slew-footing, low bridging, sticking his leg out, hitting people in the head who are on the bench with his stick.

They have so much success, look at Milan Lucic, effort day in and day out. Great fighter. Great player.

Yea Marchand is a pain in the ass, but what if Canucks had him? He would of been some of ours favorite player.

Bergeron amazing Two way forward, we can only HOPE Bo Horvat comes close.

Chara, absolute superstar. Defensively gifted.

Tuuka Rask, top 5 goalie in the NHL.

Krejci young player who can score, get under the other teams nerves, play on the PK.

and Loui Eriksson, I do not even need to say anything, CDC already said enough good things about him. :bigblush:

Ya so they beat us in the finals, and they did it fair and square.

Boston Bruins, play the real Canadian style hockey.

I, for one, cannot wait for next season's two Bruins-Canucks games. It's going to be a riot. Nothing wrong with a little bad blood. This is hockey.

Hopefully Lucic doesn't get kicked out of the game for no reason in the 1st period this time. he's fun to watch against his hometown team.

I don't like them because they are only successful when the refs put the whistles away and don't call penalties that are always penalties any other time. They make a living on hooking, holding and interference. Their D is crap if they aren't allowed to hold and interfere.

Let me go on record to say that I have no problem with sending every single one of their players to the hospital with career altering injuries if it means winning the Stanley Cup. I'll sleep like a baby at night and wake up with a smile across my face from ear to ear.

I don't mind MG, but we need a Tywin Lannister to run this team... someone who will 'whatever he can' to win.

They have so much success, look at Milan Lucic, effort day in and day out. Great fighter. Great player.

Yea Marchand is a pain in the ass, but what if Canucks had him? He would of been some of ours favorite player.

Krejci young player who can score, get under the other teams nerves, play on the PK.

and Loui Eriksson, I do not even need to say anything, CDC already said enough good things about him. :bigblush:

Let me go on record to say that I have no problem with sending every single one of their players to the hospital with career altering injuries if it means winning the Stanley Cup. I'll sleep like a baby at night and wake up with a smile across my face from ear to ear.

I don't mind MG, but we need a Tywin Lannister to run this team... someone who will 'whatever he can' to win.

I don't dislike the Bruins.

I dislike Julien and always have. He's a mediocre coach who got himself into a good situation. A proven loser everywhere else quite frankly. His success in the Q got him a job and he really did fall into a lot of right place right time scenarios. Mostly though he makes me hate him from his interviews. Constantly whining about everyone else and making excuses ridiculously stupid excuses for his team.

I also dislike Lucic. He's a talent for sure but he was a douche when he played for the giants and he's a douche now. His idea of playing hockey is hurt first. That's not the same as hit first he is out there to hurt people. Guy like him gets signed to the canucks and my loyalty to the crest on the chest waivers. I'm a team first player second guy but I'd take a marchand over a lucic any day. Marchand can be taught to shut up in interviews, I'm not sure you can train the douche out of Lucic.

Thornton is irritating and his career won't be much longer so it's hard to hate him.

Overall the bruins are a great team with a great history. People here will disagree but overall they have great fans. You can't take the fans they had when they won the cup or the year after as an example of the Bostonian fans. Their real fans have always been a solid.

I want to like Lucic, but just like Kane of the Jets, both guys seem to have attitude problems. Marchand is a rat-faced fink who in a perfect world would go knee on knee against Matt Cooke and both leave the game, never to return. I never hated Iggy, and I never will. The guy is class all the way. Felt the same way about Jagr, and thought Jagr never fit the Bruins style of play.

In general the Bruins play with an edge and frequently go over the line, yet they never get called for it. We get a questionable call and it seems automatic we get a penalty. I'm not sure if it's because an Original Six team gets a pass for reputation?

I'm just happy that Chicago beat them with skill, and they lost the cup in their own building. Maybe some humility would do wonders for them.

Archived