The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jannik Hansen is looking swole!

VoiceOfReason_

I get the daddy weight thing. ten twenty pounds flux is not unquestionable at all. If he really packed on that kind of lean muscle and can still maintain his skating and speed he will be a force out there.

As for the rest, I am 5 foot 8 and hover between 190 and 200 fairly fit. Happened overnight when I turned 29 couldn't gain weight then one day BAM major surgery and massive weight gain never dipped below 180 again

Get ready....fat is coming

I get the daddy weight thing. ten twenty pounds flux is not unquestionable at all. If he really packed on that kind of lean muscle and can still maintain his skating and speed he will be a force out there.

As for the rest, I am 5 foot 8 and hover between 190 and 200 fairly fit. Happened overnight when I turned 29 couldn't gain weight then one day BAM major surgery and massive weight gain never dipped below 180 again

Get ready....fat is coming

As a matter of fact, according to the BMI calculator posted earlier those numbers are on the upper level of average.

Of course, I'm saying you are, in fact, overweight, and heavier than average. One could be bigger than average due to muscle mass.

At Wpg airport right now and Hansen is changing his kids diapers in public. Kind of gross. Anyways, dude is looking huge! I'm 5'11 195lb and he's got at least 20 pounds on me.

I'm wearing my Nucks hoodie and he smiled and gave me a bro nod. I said 'Gonna get 25 this year!' He laughed and said 'You think so?'

Hope his kids don't cry on the flight. Id hate to have to hate him.

Archived