The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT - San Jose Sharks (3-0-0) At. Vancouver Canucks (3-1-0) - Thursday, October 10th, 2013

cleowin

i think torts is gonna be mad about this one...we just didn't seem to have the 'want' tonight...reverted back to the type of play av accepted this evening...

so much so he had to call a time out 5 mins in...they responded for a while then got lazy...

size seems to be our nemesis, can't fight through bigger teams to get to the net....but hey, MG has known this since 2012 and his willingness to let go of torres, glass, manny (not replacing his size) etc..

i'm a troll for being worried that these canucks can't beat a real team, okay. i'll change my view

OMG THE CANUCKS ARE THE BEST TEAM IN THE NHL, STILL ELITE, CAN PLAY FULL 60 MINUTES THE SHARKS JUST GOT LUCKY AND THE BENEFIT OF THE CALLS, THE REFS ARE OUT TO GET US, ALL IS WELL, ON TO THE NEXT GAME

i'm a troll for being worried that these canucks can't beat a real team, okay. i'll change my view

OMG THE CANUCKS ARE THE BEST TEAM IN THE NHL, STILL ELITE, CAN PLAY FULL 60 MINUTES THE SHARKS JUST GOT LUCKY AND THE BENEFIT OF THE CALLS, THE REFS ARE OUT TO GET US, ALL IS WELL, ON TO THE NEXT GAME

You're not contributing anything whatsoever with your chicken little mentality, your posts are provoking and made specifically to generate a negative response from everyone on this board. Not a single poster said this team was perfect, but at least they are willing to rationally discuss the shortcomings without being on a soapbox like you seem to be.

I'm as serious as you are unobservant. Sharks go offside in minute intervals and they get called for it once a period. They ice the puck and it gets magically waved off with regularity. They cheat on faceoffs and on the off chance the whistle is blown, they're even less likely to get waved out.

If you actually look at how the Sharks play, they hold Canuck players out of position with blatant interference. Never once seen it called against them in the last year. They play a game of strategic obstruction which goes far outside the realm of pick plays. It's the reason they constantly seem to have a step and the ability to get wide open easily. It's not hard to see, just subtle if you aren't looking and aren't on the ice.

Archived