The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Blue Jackets @ Canucks - Friday 7PM

Alex the Great

3-2 Jackets in regulation.

Period 1: Starts off well with a nice Daniel goal inside the first 5. Jackets tie it off an Umberger goal close to the end of the frame

Period 2: Canucks gets a series of great chances, Bob shuts us down, Johansen gets a PP goal mid-way through the second.

Period 3: Jackets get a PP, Johnson scores early. Canucks "wake up", Burrows gets one around 10 minute mark. We get a PP, don't capitalize, keep pressuring, game over.

But who knows?

Dale Weise, Jeremy Welsh and Tom Sestito remain on the fourth line, so it appears David Booth will be a healthy scratch again tomorrow when the Canucks play the Columbus Blue Jackets.

-Quote from News1130 sports

I don't get the point of that.

I'm not a fan of Booth at all, but to just keep scratching him isn't going to help anything. You send him down because he "needs to play" and then you bring him up before he had to be back, then scratch him a couple games later?

You cannot tell me that Sestito, Welsh, Dalpe, or Weise are all better choices than Booth.

I don't get the point of that.

I'm not a fan of Booth at all, but to just keep scratching him isn't going to help anything. You send him down because he "needs to play" and then you bring him up before he had to be back, then scratch him a couple games later?

You cannot tell me that Sestito, Welsh, Dalpe, or Weise are all better choices than Booth.

It's not that they are better players. They play their role better than booth would play theirs.

And booth sucks at his own role so there is no where for him to play.

Archived