The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT]Vancouver Canucks @ New York Rangers Nov,30,2013 SNET-P

3KBieksa

We're so thankful you slot the Canucks into you're afternoon of wine drinking.

It is an addiction, that's what we're trying to tell you. You treat this as if you're picking up a plant in your limo and falooting with the help.

For some of us this is real life and not just a notch on the portfolio. You obvioulsy have never stepped on the ice yourself.

Interesting projection. The reality is that I was spending hours a day learning to skate from my third birthday onward. Hockey and soccer were pretty much all I played. Still are. But you remind me of a conversation I had with a Canucks alum earlier this year. Amazing humble guy, classic hockey player who just felt so lucky he even got to watch people as gifted as this team. Couldn't look up to the guy more after hearing his appreciation for the game. Then I come on here and everyone is so entitled and angry. Such a contrast.

I've slagged K.B's defence in the past but that was awesome. I love the gunslinger. On my team you only have one brain dead player on defence. If Edler wasn't on this team Bieksa would be one of my favorite players.

That was awesome though. Nice end to a crape game.

WTF are you talking about?

Or do you just make up history as you go along?

No, that is what happened. It was easier over time to refer to it as a trade. But it was a feww agent signing. Over time the myth of the trade became legendary. If you read the reports at the time (you probably hadn't been born).though it was recorded as a free agent signing and Vancouver fans for the most part were excited. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barry_Pederson

Archived