The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Carolina 10 AM DEC 1ST

Alex the Great

It's not so much about the goals. It's more about the plays. Pucks don't always go in but as a goalie you always have to be sure you're playing every chance the right way. Lu and Lack both may not get burned but they lose their sight of the puck too often. With Luongo it's not so much losing his posts. He's good with that. It's his belly flops. Lack flounders too much. He's not as upright with his core

I don't know. Sounds pretty close like the exact same thing you say every game about Luongo. Maybe it's a problem of expectations.

I actually think more often than not Lack has very good positioning. His movement isn't always great but not at all "midget hockey" caliber at all.

Kassian needs to go to Utica one more season.

Will make the comets better and everyone can come up when they're ready instead of having a mistake prone rookie battling for ice time one a Canucks team not currently in the playoffs.

Utica is the worst team anyway and all of those kids could use Kassian to be better,

If Kassian is still like this at the next of next season we definitely lose the trade, even though Hodgson wanted to go to the east

I believe he'd have to clear waivers, which he would not

Archived