The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[OFFICIAL] Canucks Injury Thread

Blueberries

Likely see it on twitter first, then TEAM1040 will report it and/or it will be posted here.

It's in tale of the tape - front page.

On the side under "In The Infirmary"

Jeff Paterson ‏@patersonjeff

#Canucks Schroeder says injured leg feels good. Ready for full practice now. Hoping to play soon, but not putting time frame on return

#Canucks Stanton says hopes to be back 'fairly soon'. No set date, but building up each day and getting back into game shape

Vancouver Canucks ‏@VanCanucks

"We'll see", says Henrik Sedin on playing tonight. #Canucks

Luongo confirms starting goaltender will be a game time decision.

Ann Schmaltz ‏@annschmaltz

Torts confirms Burrows is in tonight. As is Kellen Lain. Henrik a game time decision. Booth will play. #Canucks

Who do you think will take henrik's spot next game?

Im assuming kesler will take 1st line centre.

Then we have lain, richardson, and dalpe, does one of them play the 2nd line centre position, or is someone getting called up?

Then we have lain, richardson, and dalpe, does one of them play the 2nd line centre position, or is someone getting called up?

Richardson moving to 2C would be my bet. He is the most established of the remaining centers not named Kesler, and he's seen some time in the top 6 previously in his career.

I would put Dalpe on the second line and see what he can do. Leave Richardson where he is.

Sedin Kesler Burrows

Higgins Dalpe Kassian

Booth Richardson Hansen

Sestito Lain Weise

I would put Dalpe on the second line and see what he can do. Leave Richardson where he is.

Sedin Kesler Burrows

Higgins Dalpe Kassian

Booth Richardson Hansen

Sestito Lain Weise

I like this best. The kid... I feel weird saying that since we're the same age .... but he does have offensive ability. A couple 20 goal seasons in the AHL.. on pace for 25-30 in all three seasons in Charlotte. So he's not useless when it comes to putting the puck in the net. I'm sure some of this can translate into the NHL.

Henrik needs to sit. I didn't even notice but he didn't even take a faceoff

Yeah I was guessing last week when he wasn't taking faceoffs it was his back that was bugging him, not his hand. Then came the cross check from Hanzal.

Friggin Hanzal... if Lain can turn into a Hanzal we should be forever grateful.

Archived