Kesler - Schroeder - Kassian

Booth - Richardson - Higgins

Sestito - Lain - Hansen

Wow!! Imagine when we get Santo Back

Sedin Sedin Burrows

Higgins Kesler Kassian

Booth Schroeder Santorelli

Sestito Richardson Hansen

The Comets are in Abbotsford Friday and Saturday so Schroeder can get two quick conditioning games in without even have to travel very far. Plus it should give the Comets a nice little boost even if it is just temporary.

This, and it has been posted in the pinned injury thread.

who's gets benched on D? I think Weber has been playing well it'd be a shame to sit him out. I also think he might have more value to us right now than Stanton because he brings offensive upside to the table... I think Stanton might be a little redundant with this D core right now since we're looking for more offense.

EDIT: Don't get me wrong I'm happy Stanton is back and I know he's a good D-man, I'm just looking at the situation we're in right now.

Weber still makes me nervous in our own zone. I'd take Stanton over him personally. It allows Bieksa to be more adventurous offensively too.

But this is all round great news any way you look at it!

I am happy Stanton is ready, but it is unfortunate for Weber as he has been playing rather well. No reason he should be taken out of lineup. Going to be an interesting few games before the Olympics. I feel a trade coming before the break, most insiders speculating a busy week before Sochi.

Sedin Sedin Burrows

Higgins Kesler Kassian

Hard not to get excited looking at that lineup

Looking forward to seeing:

Hamhuis - Tanev

Edler - Garrison

Stanton - Bieksa

Forwards without Hank?

D. Sedin - Kesler - Burrows

Higgins - Schroeder - Kassian

Booth - Richardson - Hansen

Sestito - Lain - Weise

with Hank?

Sedin - Sedin - Burrows

Kesler - Schroeder - Kassian

Booth - Richardson - Higgins

Sestito - Lain - Hansen

Hmm..Nice, yet no Dac Zalpe.

Sedin Sedin Burrows

Higgins Kesler Kassian

I'm hoping at some point we get to see Higgins and Schroeder switched (and Santorelli moved back to 3C)

One day I'll wait for you not to hurry to post crap just because you want to see yourself talk.
And every day I picture you wasting another tissue just because of what one of my posts said.

In case you haven't noticed, this team is fairly banged-up at this point. Not good considering how little depth we had at the start of the season. And gee, it's starting to affect our performance, y'think?

I am happy Stanton is ready, but it is unfortunate for Weber as he has been playing rather well. No reason he should be taken out of lineup. Going to be an interesting few games before the Olympics. I feel a trade coming before the break, most insiders speculating a busy week before Sochi.

What if Edler can showcase some style with team Sweden? Maybe GM's will forget his NHL #'s! (lol)

Glad Schroeder is back hopefully. Stanton needs to get back as well. This could be the time for Schroeder to break out if he ever does.

I hope Schroeder gets some time in too, but after suffering through injuries all year and never having even played a full season at the NHL level, it's premature to call this his chance at a breakout. Add the lockout season and he's probably a year behind where the Canucks would hope he would be at this point in his development.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Schroeder moved before the start of next season.

who's gets benched on D? I think Weber has been playing well it'd be a shame to sit him out. I also think he might have more value to us right now than Stanton because he brings offensive upside to the table... I think Stanton might be a little redundant with this D core right now since we're looking for more offense.

EDIT: Don't get me wrong I'm happy Stanton is back and I know he's a good D-man, I'm just looking at the situation we're in right now.

Edler is redundant! He turns the puck over more than the rest of our D combined, is slow, isn't playing physical and isn't producing points. I'd rather have Stanton and Weber in right now. Weber has serious speed and looks like if he got comfortable, he could play a style like Karlsson (not saying he is Karlsson).

Archived