The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks vs Jets (Canucks Win 2-1)

Outsiders

Stat line; 2 assists so far this year...

Hey; I gave him credit in the GDT for starting the play Tanev scored. And I believe he is a good instinctive passer. But its too early also to hail Kassian as a bonafide passing threat.

Stats don't always say the whole story. Booth has 4 assists and I think he is a horrible passer.

something like "So, looks like you guys finally have a 3rd line."

Ignoring the fact that Richardson has been anchoring the bottom 6 all year, killing penalties and chipping in offence

Did he really? Oh man F that guy. Who says that. I've had no problem with our 3rd line all year. 4th line maybe, or 3rd line has been solid all year.

And as of late looked great, Booth finding his legs, Kass showing signs of development and Richardson is Richardson. Great Manny replacement.

I've been watching him play the entire season. He was okay in the beginning but he's been playing like crap for a long while.

Either you have an incredible short memory and can't remember past this game or you have not been watching the same team as the rest of us. Bieska has been having one of his best seasons I can remember. He has been solid eating up tough minutes for the team, which obviously has shown some ware on his body but he will get some rest and bring his tenacity to the next game.

Lack.

It was a good game overall, but Alberts got benched? Seriously give Lack some credit! Let him play some games! Anybody see Kassian try to pin the puck in the corner and waste time in his own zone but once someone hit him he lost it... He needs some serious work if he wants to try that.

A lot of the post game hype was on Bieksa's tough night, but Alberts was just as bad and with a lot less ice time. That being said, the Canucks are in a tough spot with AA. He's capable of providing the Canucks a decent option at #6, but he needs playing time to get his game together.

The problem is, they can't really afford to have someone playing that poorly against NHL opposition, considering how important every game is this season.

With Juice, it was just one of those nights that happen to all players from time to time, (too bad it happened on his 500th game) but with Alberts, it'll be a nightly occurence if he can't get some playing time.

Archived