The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] - Canucks Vs Lightning

Ugli Fruit

wow. we suck tonight.

total executional failure. give TB credit for taking away time and space, but theres alot of the simple play thats just not getting made.

Im hoping for a lineup mix and shortened bench:

sedin sedin kesler

booth dalpe kassian

richardson santorelli hansen

Thats 2 games in a row that a lack of detail from Higgins has cost the team. He can watch for 20. Id sit Bieksa aswell, but we dont have the depth to do that right now.

Our PK is brilliant, the best in the NHL while our PP is one of the worst in the NHL. I still can't figure out what the Sedins and Kesler are doing differently than previous years to make our PP look worst than the Flames PP.

The Sedins won't pass through people any more. And also less movement from the dmen up top near the blue.

Our PK is brilliant, the best in the NHL while our PP is one of the worst in the NHL. I still can't figure out what the Sedins and Kesler are doing differently than previous years to make our PP look worst than the Flames PP.

They're making low percentage passes and hesitating when they have the chance to shoot.

They also have weak net presence and D-men that can't get the puck on net.

They need to put Weber on the first unit and hope Edler gets going when he's back.

Nobody will blame Lack because he's the new golden boy now that Schneider is gone.

If it was Luongo in net, he'd be called a flopper already.

Nobody is going to blame Lack because he's played in only 13 NHL games.

Can we stop the whole goalie comparison crap around here? It never ends well and makes us all look bad.

The PP is horrible this year.

One thing Torts wanted to do was to utilize Garrison on the point, which I very much liked the idea and so did many. It doesn't seem to do much though because he misses so often.

Maybe for a bit they should just go back to Sedin cycling and shooting, I don't know.

won't matter when we are bumped out of the first round ... go frack yourself deniro ..

Don't think we will be bumped out of the first round. I can just see the Canucks being a dark horse this year due to Torts coaching this team. In fact, they might surprised everyone and go deep into the playoffs.

Why don't you go cheer for another team? I definitely don't want your negative attitude here and I am sure there's people that agree with me.

zip it bryan ... you think this team is a contender ?? I bleed canuck colours , but Im not an idiot homer wearing rose coloured glasses .. this team needs help ... and i don't mean getting guys back from injury .. I mean real help .. they are mentally weak ..

Don't think we will be bumped out of the first round. I can just see the Canucks being a dark horse this year due to Torts coaching this team. In fact, they might surprised everyone and go deep into the playoffs.

I really hope so ... I want it all .. I want that cup .. not a good team .. i want us to be the best team

zip it bryan ... you think this team is a contender ?? I bleed canuck colours , but Im not an idiot homer wearing rose coloured glasses .. this team needs help ... and i don't mean getting guys back from injury .. I mean real help .. they are mentally weak ..

Ok so lets trade back with the Rangers im sure AV will get us back on track like he had us before and their fans would probably love it also :frantic:

Archived