The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT]1 second

Blueberries

It's now pretty clear the canucks are not able to compete with the elite so everybody has to realize the canucks are not the same team from a few years ago. To be honest we need a proper reset this year is a complete wash in my opinion, Mike Gillis has to realize the needs of this club. We are missing a threat in the topsix and we need to acquire a pucks moving defenceman similar to erhoff. Still happy with the performance with lack the team left him hanging tonight.

We are provoledged to see the team that MG built. THis is what 3 years of his best efforts has created. A team that has gone from a SCF finalist to a laughing stock of errors and incompetence. Keep signing old slow and underperforming projects and make sure youinclude those NTCs in ther Mike.

Burrows, Higgins, Kassian, Edler, Stanton.

Think about that before you rip this team apart.

Yea I thought about it......

Oh god, if only we had Edler's turnovers, Kassian's invisibility cloak (FYI HE PLAYED TONIGHT!!!!) and all of Burrows goals this season!!! What a top 6 forward he is in his old age.

No, f*** excuses, we're not good enough to compete with our divsion.....PHOENIX is giving us a run for our money in the standings.

Changes need to be made, or we rebuild. We can scrape together a winning record but it will only put us in a position for an average draft pick and crappy playoff position (i.e see Flames/Wild)

Team could not handle being down Stanton and Edler again.

In any event, we're not getting the puck up ice > not yesterday or today in the 2knd / 3rd periods. Almost no offensive zone face off's. We're simply not gaining the zone. And as we saw on the game tying goal, we're not even clearing it when we have the opportunity. Fatigue may have been a factor. Hence starting the conversation about missing guys.

Or we could just use a guy with speed who lugs the puck up ice. Teams are zoning up and cutting off all our outlets.

31769161-rage-gif-.gif

I've done this before...

Ah. Look at all the emotional babies coming out. This squad was bad from the beginning. Why do you continue to be blinded. This team needs a shake up in the worst way. We have no god damned identity. Trying to build a Boston model with players like the Sedin's, Burrows and Hamhuis scattered through the lineup DOES NOT WORK. It's so pathetic.

Archived