The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] EDM - 1/21/14 - 6:30PM

Strombone1

Better than some of the grunts and other sounds from some of the tennis players.

Grunts are real energy being released. Her WAAHOOOOOOOOO long after the shot has been made is annoying and should be illegal. It is a deliberate attempt to distract theopponent. I mean, even on an easy put away she does that. COme on.

Grunts are real energy being released. Her WAAHOOOOOOOOO long after the shot has been made is annoying and should be illegal. It is a deliberate attempt to distract theopponent. I mean, even on an easy put away she does that. COme on.

I heard that in my head as a Mario voice

They try and tank every year for a good pick. This year is no different. Its not working so good for them. They thought they'd be the next Penguins or BlackHawks by now. Give er one more try eh?

Whether Edmonton likes it or not, good two-way players are the foundation upon which playoff teams are built. Edmonton needs players like Higgins, Hansen, and Burrows otherwise they will be stuck in lottery pick purgatory.

Better than some of the grunts and other sounds from some of the tennis players. She is in Australia maybe she's trying to fit in with the wildlife? :lol:

The Aussies just booed her after she got a little pissy lol. Why am I watching this? I close my eyes and just listen and burst out laughing ahahaha

Archived