The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers 7PM Jan 27th

Alex the Great

De Niro is generally a smart poster I figured he'd be able to interpret what I was saying. My mistake.

Maybe that's on you then.

Throwing the name Kane out when I've done nothing to imply that he's a superstar is ridiculous.

I said he had the skills to be a good NHLer. Move on.

Anyone else notice how often the referees interfere with Luongo's outlet pass along the boards to his D-man? Practically every time. Gheez! Get-out-of-the-freakin'-way of the puck zebras...it's a predictable play. It's almost like the Oilers are playin' wirh an extra fore-checker out there.

Come on, they just wanna be close to Lu :(

Nobody has more officials buddies as Lu!

Sedin - Sedin - Burrows

Higgins - Kesler - Santorelli

Ladd - Schroeder - Kassian

Sestito - Richardson - Hansen

:)

Wake up, your dreaming.

If that prospect is Gaunce I will personally head down to Rogers Arena and build a statue of Gillis if he pulls that off. With Byfuglien as a forward now I'd easily do Edler, Booth, Gaunce, and a 2nd for Ladd.

Sedin - Sedin - Kassian

Ladd - Kesler - Burrows

Higgins - Schroeder - Hansen

Sestito - Richardson - Santorelli

Jesus f***ing Christ. Please just stop.

Edler, Booth, Gaunce, and a 2nd for Ladd.

God you've got to be ???? with me.

Let's trade Edler, whose career high is only ten points lower than Ladd's + a future middle six HIGH iq player + a pick for Ladd.

I love Ladd, but people toss Edler in like he's trash. I still doubt that WPG has any interest in a dman.

Yeah, Booth is not gonna make his two-good-games-after-being-benched quota this time.

I remember Botch saying a couple scouts told him Canucks need to get Booth "back to basics". That in the summer they need him to work solely on basic hockey skills (passing, shooting etc). I'm fairly certain he'll be bought out so it won't be necessary. But it's a good idea for him.

Guest Gumballthechewy

Bottom line is Schroeder has two. Haters are mad calling it lucky cause they called him a bust..

I just hope Schroeder can rub some of that luck on to Burrows..

Archived