The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Team1040 Doug Maclean

davinci

I agree. Jensen gas been lighting it up in the AHL and he's doing it without a good centremen.

IMO Canucks should go after Turris.

Edler and a 2nd for Turris

Ottawa has a some really good young centers and their D are one of their biggest weaknesses. Edler and Karlsson have shown good chemistry in the Olympics being Sweden's top pair.

Don't think Ottawa trades Turris considering how good he's turned out for them.

Don't think Ottawa trades Turris considering how good he's turned out for them.

You're probably right but they have good centre prospects, Zib and Lazar to name a couple.

Ottawa's D is horrible and have the 3rd worst goals against in the league despite having 2 good goaltenders. Edler and Karlsson playing together for the next decade had to be somewhat enticing, especially considering Edler has such a good contract.

You're probably right but they have good centre prospects, Zib and Lazar to name a couple.

Ottawa's D is horrible and have the 3rd worst goals against in the league despite having 2 good goaltenders. Edler and Karlsson playing together for the next decade had to be somewhat enticing, especially considering Edler has such a good contract.

they do have some depth yes. Wonder how far away lazar is, maybe 3rd line C next year? Sure looked good at wjc

I agree. Jensen gas been lighting it up in the AHL and he's doing it without a good centremen.

IMO Canucks should go after Turris.

Edler and a 2nd for Turris

Ottawa has a some really good young centers and their D are one of their biggest weaknesses. Edler and Karlsson have shown good chemistry in the Olympics being Sweden's top pair.

OMG wtf EDLER AND 2ND? Ottawa needs to add on Turris to get Edler IMO.

Turris could not prove himself in the West and was labelled a bust while he played for Phoenix against the big pacific division teams.

Turris is not our solution.

OMG wtf EDLER AND 2ND? Ottawa needs to add on Turris to get Edler IMO.

Turris could not prove himself in the West and was labelled a bust while he played for Phoenix against the big pacific division teams.

Turris is not our solution.

More pressure on Turris in Phoenix? Currently he can play behind a better center in Spezza. And is developing ok.

I do agree the value is out of whack.

i wanna say jon carlson from washington was for some reason.

If I remember correctly the list was something like:

Kyle Turris

John Carlson

Kyle Clifford

Luke Schenn

Zack Kassian

I think that's what it was but I feel like I'm forgetting someone.

guys .. I'm guessing that lu is gonna want out ... his reason for playing here this year was to start for canada .. he's got no reason to want to be here any longer .. if he's not moved expect this thing to seriously get even worse for our team ..

clearly thats easier said than done and that ship has pretty much sailed, for the time being

Archived