The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canada vs U.S.A., semifinals

goalie13

It's frustrating watching it. They need to play a little dirty. Shoot then crash the net. With a short D bench though that's easier said than done.

I was just shocked by all the "expert" halfwits praising their forward group as if superior to Canada's.

Derp.

They might be able to win with an efficient counterpunch, but they're hands down outclassed overall.

Did Phil Kessel harm your family at some point? So much bitterness! Gotta let it go. I grew up hating the Leafs but the guy can play.

Get real and/or grow up. It's a fact. Kessel is prolific in his giveaways. I've seen at least three blatant giveaways already - and they can really kill you when you're playing a team like Canada.

The guy has a world class shot and great speed - otherwise, he's a one dimensional liability.

How Kunitz is still on the first line is beyond me. On top of that, I don't think Marty St. Louis has even had a shift yet.

If that was someone else like Duchene playing on the first line committing that many errors, his behind would've been stapled to the bench in the first period.

it's Crosby's team bottom line the only reason Kunitz is even on this team Giroux can do everything Kunitz does plus score goals

Archived