The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Stars, March 6

Assistant GM

It is actually incredibly important that this team makes the playoffs. Not because they will do anything, but because slum-lord Aquilini needs the playoff revenue in order to give Gillis more room to work with in order to sign a decent UFA for next year.

You're telling me a canadian market NEEDS playoff revenue. Haha not likely my friend. Aquiline is full of crap. Go for the high pick!

Oh absolutely,

Believe me it has sucked this year... It hasn't even been entertaining at all, boring lackluster play since the new year.

Calgary at least is playing with some fire every night.

BUT,

I don't think this is the new norm for this team, the Sedins and Burr didn't just become terrible overnight, this team has to bounce back if not this season than next.

I really liked the way the team was playing under torts at the start of the year and especially December, that wasn't a mirage.

IMO the 2nd line was carrying the team during that month. If you look at Dec alone, Danny got 10points while Hank got 8. Santo got 10, Kesler has 9 and Higgins has 9. Coincidence? I am too looking for our starts to shine again, and I am starting to wonder if Sedins should change their game back to pure offense style rather than offence/defense.

I think the team and (more so) fans need to focus on 1 game at a time. And stop trying so hard to predict the future. Anything can happen.

The most beautiful moments in sports history come from overcoming adversity. It's what makes a sport a sport and not a pre-scripted show with a happy ending.

Get those 2 points tonight. Get those monkeys off your back. Get those smiles back on your faces.

Go Canucks Go!

Is that punk playing goal for them? I really hope not... With the way our offense is going he'll just boost his stats.

Letthemin is playing with a 2.92 GAA career vs the Canucks so we got a chance!

what ever happens from here on out is up to the players....i hope torts balances the minutes of the players....it looks like they

are worn out and have nothing left in the tank....i expect the sedins and burrows to come back next year revitalized and

back to playing like they can......

this year is probably lost, but them and the fans expect them to give it all they got...how frustrated are the players?

they have pride and they have talent that has left them for what ever reason....as fans, we must stand behind this team and

hope for a refresh in the off season. go canucks

Can always count on you, Joe! :towel:

We'll cheer till the cows come home. Cowbell and all!

Archived