The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Stars, March 6

Assistant GM

^Whoa, Dalps over Burr..What's this world comin' to?

Put Hansen on two lines by accident. Schroeder in, Richardson moved to the right side.

Burrows is the least productive forward in the entire NHL with 300+ minutes played, despite having the team's highest percentage of offensive zone starts and have productive line mates. In fact, Burrows has contributed to a measly 13% of his line's offence.

Also, some crude win loss numbers. The team is somewhere around 18-14 without Burrows in the lineup at 10-22 with.

Only based these lines off of stats, not my actual opinion btw.

Higgins Sedin Kassian

Archibald Matthias Hansen

Dalpe Kesler Sestito

Booth Schroeder Richardson

Yea,

But you know we fans have been fairly spoiled over the last 6 years and have been able to watch some great hockey and celebrate a lot of wins. I know some will point out we never won the cup and it doesn't matter... But there's 30 teams in the league and only 1 can win, most teams don't even get close.

So if it's our turn now to eat a little humble pie and suffer through more losses than wins for the foreseeable future let's try to suck it up and do it with some class.

I get countless hours of basically free entertainment every year, and I will always cheer for this team. It's the least I can do as a fan.

At least try to win...it's like, they don't give a crap anymore...Calgary sucks too, but at least they try every game...if not for Lu and Lack, we'd probably got blown out every single game..look at the Sens game..its a once a lifetime opportunity on home ice. Choked on a 2-0 lead. Don't even dare to say it's because Daniel was injured. Wouldn't make much of a difference with or without him (pretty much been this way for whole season)

Put Hansen on two lines by accident. Schroeder in, Richardson moved to the right side.

Burrows is the least productive forward in the entire NHL with 300+ minutes played, despite having the team's highest percentage of offensive zone starts and have productive line mates. In fact, Burrows has contributed to a measly 13% of his line's offence.

Also, some crude win loss numbers. The team is somewhere around 18-14 without Burrows in the lineup at 10-22 with.

Only based these lines off of stats, not my actual opinion btw.

Higgins Sedin Kassian

Archibald Matthias Hansen

Dalpe Kesler Sestito

Booth Schroeder Richardson

If going by points production alone would it not look like

Higgins-Kesler-Kassian

Richardson-H.Sedin-Hansen

Booth-Matthias-Burrows

Sestito-Schroeder-Dalpe

?

Yea,

But you know we fans have been fairly spoiled over the last 6 years and have been able to watch some great hockey and celebrate a lot of wins. I know some will point out we never won the cup and it doesn't matter... But there's 30 teams in the league and only 1 can win, most teams don't even get close.

So if it's our turn now to eat a little humble pie and suffer through more losses than wins for the foreseeable future let's try to suck it up and do it with some class.

I get countless hours of basically free entertainment every year, and I will always cheer for this team. It's the least I can do as a fan.

Spoiled? Humble pie?....gimme a break. Many of us fans have already sat through periods of brutal non compettitive hockey...at leadt back then the tickets were affordable.

What I would like to see:

Higgins - Sedin - Kassian

Booth - Kesler - Burrows

Schroeder - Matthias - Hansen

Sestito - Richardson (in or out?) - Lain (Or if no Richardson then Sestito - Lain - Archibald)

Hamhuis - Bieksa

Edler - Garrison/Tanev

Stanton - Tanev/Garrison

Lack

Markstrom

I honestly don't care about lines as long as I see this team play their heart out on the ice.

Will be at the game tonight. Look for me behind the Nucks bench in my black 94 Odjick jersey. Unfortunately I will be sitting with my buddy in his puke green Steers jersey, but I am still looking forward to it. I am super bummed to not see Lou, but am happy he is happy. Especially with how GMMG treated him. A franchise player does not deserve that. PERIOD! GO NUCKS!!!

Archived