The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Kuznetsov officially signs with Capitals

Del Rio

So whats so special about this Ruskie?

1:44

That is pretty special, and he was never though to actually come to the nhl

Not with less than 20 games remaining.. MacKinnon will take it quite easily.

He will be a calder threat next season, as he will play under 25 games this season he is calder eligible next season. Silly to even say this, Nathan has the calder locked up by a mile, hertl would have made it interesting though

Is this kid gonna be great right away whats ppls opinion? Thinking about scooping him up n my fantasy squad and rolling the dice, barely know anything about him thoo

I think it will still take him a few years to get used to the NHL before he hits his stride.

I think it will still take him a few years to get used to the NHL before he hits his stride.

Yeah most likely it will take him time to adjust, but depending on who he plays with it might be a different story, because the Caps can just go Ovechkin-Backstrom-Kuznetsov and they might not be stopped.

Unless if they play D.

So a 21 year old Russian who has led his KHL team in scoring (3 times if I'm not mistaken) a couple of times already signs an entry level deal to play in the worlds "best" league. No doubt he left a lot KHL money on the table.

So much for all the myths about Russians... <_<

Archived