The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PGT Canucks win 4-3! Over panthers

Ryan kesler the beast

Are you reading anything?

It's not about me willing the team to lose, or them purposely trying to lose.

They're losing on their own. People need to get over that.

I like reading your posts,

and when I read them, I like to read them with a Bobby DeNiro accent and picture in my mind that its really him making these posts.

:)

Just off my PVR'd version of the game.

Entertaining! And I'm happy we're trying to win games. I'd rather the team develop, play for each other, and turn a corner than wait for a white night in shining armour to come galloping on the scene.

Booth played like he does not want to be bought out; kicked tail. Wish he could hit the net with his shot.

Jensen looks very encouraging. So does Mathias. When was the last time we saw a center lead 3 to 4 rushes up ice in back to back to back games?

A bit sad in one way. Too bad they were not available, playing at this level before everyone got hurt!

Exactly.

It's about short term pain for long term gain.

Thinking that this team doesn't need a major boost to it's roster is ignoring the last 3 years.

A couple shootout victories isn't going to erase how poor this team has been in my mind. Major changes still need to be made.

Your right picking Jared McCann at 8th overall over picking Nick Ritchie at 15th overall will be detrimental to this franchises future.

I'm sick of this tank for a higher pick talk, You act like we'll end up picking some plug. At this point were talking about a 4-7 pick difference. Its not like were talking about a drop from a top 2 pick to 30th overall. Or A franchise star to a player that will never crack an NHL line up. No matter where we finish, in the playoffs or not, were still in a great position to draft a good player. I'll take my four playoff games.

Suck it up Lou lover. Wish we could have put 7 past him.

someone is mad because he thought Luongo leaving would be better for the team when it in fact made us worse

also wrong about schneider thinking he wouldn't be traded and would be this team's #1

what will you be wrong about to complete the hattrick?

someone is mad because he thought Luongo leaving would be better for the team when it in fact made us worse

also wrong about schneider thinking he wouldn't be traded and would be this team's #1

what will you be wrong about to complete the hattrick?

It hasn't made us worse, luongo got outplayed by backups twice.

The sensitivity is touching, but Luo is special.

Hence, saving the "Suck It" for Luo.

He was too scared to answer the Eddie bell!

And then normally the goaltender might have an advantage in the shootout facing his former team-mates, but Juice schooled the young guys on Luo's glaring weaknesses. Ping, ping.

So Suck it Luo. Not so funny and chirpy on twittererers tonight, are ya?

BTW, "Thing 4" is going to be better than you too!

Best of luck in Phoenix and when the Stars come to town! :bigblush:

Luongo since the trade: 2.57GAA and .916 save % (on a worse team)

Lack since the trade: 3.26GAA and .865 save %

yep we're sure winning the trade so far

not that it's been all Lack's fault

It is professional sports................ They are paid to win and play... These are professional athletes who are competitive, they WILL ALWAYS try to win... Tanking is not only dumb, it is not going to happen...ever...people need to get over this

Canucks are last in odds at Vegas.300:1 to win the cup.

http://www.vegasinsider.com/nhl/odds/futures/

On the bright side you can bet your allowance and buy that new bike when the Canucks win the cup.

I like how wins piss off the CDC trolls who over obsess about draft positions

Not used to good draft picks.Everybody is hopeful they bail out Gilligan's island.

Probably trade it for a project that might pan out in five years,anyways.

I'm sick of this tank for a higher pick talk, You act like we'll end up picking some plug. No matter where we finish, in the playoffs or not, were still in a great position to draft a good player. I'll take my four playoff games.

Another wishful thinker.

That's what kept the franchise going for four decades.

You do mean one win or none-again.

Your right picking Jared McCann at 8th overall over picking Nick Ritchie at 15th overall will be detrimental to this franchises future.

I'm sick of this tank for a higher pick talk, You act like we'll end up picking some plug. At this point were talking about a 4-7 pick difference. Its not like were talking about a drop from a top 2 pick to 30th overall. Or A franchise star to a player that will never crack an NHL line up. No matter where we finish, in the playoffs or not, were still in a great position to draft a good player. I'll take my four playoff games.

Wow, so you'd rather get swept than pick in the top 10?

Maybe this is why this franchise has such little success. Canucks fans are okay with mediocrity apparently.

Just so you know, drafting in the top 10 in a shallow draft like this one can make a huge difference.

I've had to suffer through this season just like everyone else. I at least want a top prospect to help this teams future. That is alot less likely outside the top 10 in this years draft.

is that why we're 3-4 since the trade and 2 of those wins were barely being able to beat two teams in the basement in the west and east?

Yeah cause we were winning left right and center when he was still here :picard: Luo lost something like 5 straight games leading up to this trade. With terrible stats too.

Jensen looking quite good. Hopefully he can build on this recent success and become a top 6 player for us.

The last 3 games, he has arguably been our best top 6 player. Hopefully he can be consistent but he certainly has the size, speed, smarts and talent.

Archived