The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT]Bye Playoffs?

CANUCK-EXPRESS

both Phoenix and Minnesota are missing their number 1 goalies

Minnesota is struggling and has a tough schedule not sure about Dallas but they have been up and down the last month here

it maybe the slimmest chance in the world but i will take it because you will never convince an NHL team to purposely tank for a pick

What makes you think Minnesota will lose all those games and we'll win all of ours? What about Dallas? 93 points might not even get a playoff spot and that's only if the Canucks go perfect the rest of the way. Wake up.

Minny got beat by us and the blues today bad and you think there beat any of those teams I mentioned which accounts for 6 of there 8 games left ?

Not a bad game from an effort standpoint. Bit of a tough loss but Colorado did carry more of the play. Hope Bieksa is good! Not like it was a bad giveaway, but Mathias was a bit soft letting the puck off his stick in the offensive end to let Colorado gain possession on the winner.

I was very impressed with the class of the Colorado forwards in regards to their ability to bust up ice with the puck. Especially Duchesne. Also their forward pressure when we had the puck; waves of big fast forwards. By contrast we had a lot of trouble bringing the puck up ice against said pressure. Story of the game.

Never changing affiliations; but I do like Colorado's game style under Roy!

Minny got beat by us and the blues today bad and you think there beat any of those teams I mentioned which accounts for 6 of there 8 games left ?

They can win 2 or 3 of those, maybe even by shootout on a couple but then again you act like Dallas doesn't count, who are ahead of us (more ROW's) and have what 3 games in hand now? If you think the Canucks will beat every single team the rest of the way and both Dallas/Minny completely dying then you my friend are truly warped.

Zoooooooooooooommmmmmmmmm!

What was that mate?

That was another Canucks season.

Oh...do we get another one?

Sure! There's always next year!

Great! I can't wait to be disappointed yet again!

Maybe you should cheer for another team with that attitude. You might live a little bit longer

Archived