The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia - La guerra delle menti [GAME OVER - MAFIA WINS!]

Otis

Whoever has the Med Kit, don't announce it publicly. The Lackey will likely block you in the hopes the Mafia get it on the rebound. But tell someone - Intoewsables, or someone trusted like King Heffy, or just someone you trust - that you have it. It's in the best interests of the TP if someone knows where it is.

Guest Gumballthechewy

I don't know why but I was convinced it was 2 mafia and 2 tp :(

It's because he coloured the actions too, Otis WOAT.

My suspicion list from all this:

-Ilduce - was online at the time of the GD vote but never voted for him, despite early in the game claiming he'd follow Kryten's vote (and twice doing so) + was GD's choice to be invited into the non-Mafia PM that he was supposedly using + others have said he's acting strangely

-gbassi - suuuper quiet, very unlike him, yet clearly lurking the thread as he popped out to vote for GD (and also earlier when GFY joking voted Peaches in gbassi's place - gbassi appeared and replied soon after)

-Kesler - was the only person to constantly question Kryten's claim, and now trying to take credit for the GD vote when he really had little to do with it

-Gumball - using the "Aladeen Mafia method" of being active by joking around but rarely actually contributing + bandwagon vote on GD

So for now, I am going to vote ilduce for the following reasons (same as above but in more detail):

I always find these really helpful. This was the MR I was missing last round!

All 4 of these make a lot of sense. Ilduce and Gumball definitely caught my eye.

Kesler too hasn't been acting as I expect him to.

Besides these few Peaches has seemed very quiet (at least from what i've seen) I was wrong about him last round but I just have a good gut feeling this time.

Unvote; Vote IlDuce

The Following players are in danger of being god-killed if they do not vote tonight:

Lucifarease

JE14

Caboose

Might have missed something so if I did please let me know.

I voted for ilduce earlier

vote ilduce

Just in case

My suspicion list from all this:

-Ilduce - was online at the time of the GD vote but never voted for him, despite early in the game claiming he'd follow Kryten's vote (and twice doing so) + was GD's choice to be invited into the non-Mafia PM that he was supposedly using + others have said he's acting strangely

-gbassi - suuuper quiet, very unlike him, yet clearly lurking the thread as he popped out to vote for GD (and also earlier when GFY joking voted Peaches in gbassi's place - gbassi appeared and replied soon after)

-Kesler - was the only person to constantly question Kryten's claim, and now trying to take credit for the GD vote when he really had little to do with it

-Gumball - using the "Aladeen Mafia method" of being active by joking around but rarely actually contributing + bandwagon vote on GD

So for now, I am going to vote ilduce for the following reasons (same as above but in more detail):

1) Early in the round he admitted up front he was just going to vote however Kryten voted, and twice did so. However, he did not vote for GD when everyone else (including Kryten) did, and was the only player who didn't vote for GD who was clearly active at the time of the vote

2) GreenDemon wouldn't trust Kryten enough to invite him into a PM, but said he'd invite ilduce instead. No comment from ilduce on this being done that I saw?

3) I don't know ilduce that well, but I noticed at least two others (Kryten and I forget who) comment that he wasn't acting like "TP ilduce" usually acted. Intuition is far from infallible, but it's worth trusting sometimes.

I didn't make the list :(
Guest Gumballthechewy

Do you guys really think GD would have implicated a teammate like that? I didn't like how quiet ilduce was before, but that combined with how fast the bandwagon is filling up has me uneasy

Uneasy of who? ilduce? Dude's mafia fo' sho'.

Unvote: BurrDaMan, Vote: ilduce

Guest Gumballthechewy

Uneasy of him being TP and that the mafia are piling on

Because that makes sense. <_<

I'm watching you, mafia...

burgerking-watchingyou.gif

Archived