The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Toronto Blue Jays Major League Baseball thread

The Stork

2 hours ago, Neversummer said:

What a huge letdown ... up 7-2 at one point and lost 8-7.  Following in the footsteps of Canadian NHL teams ... going to be a long season for the Jays.  All of a sudden, they are 2-3.  Where is that breakout year?  They should be 5-0  

It's only game 5 of a 162 game season. Chill. 

• Upvote 1

Man as much as I hated him for so long because it took him that long to finally figured out his job, wish AA was still here for 1 more year. Gibbons I can still do with out him, the only time I actually gave him respect was in the playoffs last year, he did make some good choices, but long ways for that again.

19 minutes ago, ShakyWalton said:

well..here we go again..will the Jays make it 5 losses in a row or can they turn this around.

They've got the BoSox's start at 30 pitches in the first inning. Boston got to feed on a knuckleballer yesterday, now its the Jay's turn.

Speaking of knuckleballers, Jays should just keep Dickey in the bullpen until summertime... or at least when they're in the deep south. Too cold for the knuckleball right now.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Down by the River said:

They've got the BoSox's start at 30 pitches in the first inning. Boston got to feed on a knuckleballer yesterday, now its the Jay's turn.

Speaking of knuckleballers, Jays should just keep Dickey in the bullpen until summertime... or at least when they're in the deep south. Too cold for the knuckleball right now.

agree..not a bad start but this is the Jays MO lately start good and fall apart.