The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Toronto Blue Jays Major League Baseball thread

The Stork

The same people in here on the jays bandwagon probably hate the city of toronto and talk trash about them. No province talks more about toronto than vancouver. Massive inferiority complex. This win is for torontonians. They deserve a winning team and they got it. Congrats to them.

actually i just hate the Maple Leafs that's it and that has to do with the Toronto Media not the City itself

i will support the Raptors and Blue Jays

The same people in here on the jays bandwagon probably hate the city of toronto and talk trash about them. No province talks more about toronto than vancouver. Massive inferiority complex. This win is for torontonians. They deserve a winning team and they got it. Congrats to them.

Yeah? No.

I've been a Jays fan since '83.

I hate the Leafs, enjoy parts of Toronto, and love to make fun of Ontario.

So.... later.

Tell that to every city in Canada bro..and to the thousands that drive down to Seattle when the Jays are there...Of course its Torontos team...but being the only Canadian team they become ours as well....your comment sucks.

Inferiority complex? Lol.

No Toronto has an arrogance problem and act like they're the center of the universe. That's where the hate comes from.

This win is for all Blue Jays fans not just people from Toronto. I've watched this team since I was 5 years old. Someone from Toronto who just bought a jersey this year is not a bigger fan.

Fans are fans, that's a ridiculous argument. If it were true, no one here could join in celebration of their favorite American football teams.

yeah I'd expect this kind of post from someone in BC. You can't even say Toronto. They are TORONTOS team. The rest of canada will support the jays while british columbians can stay bitter and hate Toronto.

sounds like you're projecting dude - inferiority complex included.

Tell that to every city in Canada bro..and to the thousands that drive down to Seattle when the Jays are there...Of course its Torontos team...but being the only Canadian team they become ours as well....your comment sucks.

Seems like a salty goof from Edm

Raptors and Blue Jays are the only team I support outside of Vancouver because they are CANADA's team as much as Toronto.