The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Toronto Blue Jays Major League Baseball thread

The Stork

Lets go Osuna, love this kid. Like I said the other day, this kids gonna be an all time Blue Jay great by the time he's done.

i always say baseball playoffs are the best sport to watch. I watch baseball all year anyways but playoffs baseball is the best. NFL best sport overall for me, but nothing beats playoff baseball. It only gets better as the post season goes on.

You should watch other series too if you have time. HOU vs KC play their game 5 next and the winner plays the Jays if they can hold on and win this. I'd rather HOU win, then Jays get home field advantage rest of the way.

Yesterday Cubs vs Cards was a great game too. I came on here left a cpl of comments, couldn't believe barely anyone on CDC was watching the game. Cubs are a great team to watch too, they have some really good, young players, they look to be a real good team for a long long time. They beat PIT in the wild card game and Cards in the NLDS, 2 best teams in the regular season in entire MLB. Really exciting team to watch.

CUBS vs JAYS World Series would be great for the sport and for the fans. It'll draw huge ratings. Something to look back on decades form now..

Whose a better match up assuming we hold this lead? KC or HOU?